• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil right .. rights to refuse transportation, mourning children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Okay, two pages in and I'm still a bit confused here. Shiningon, what exactly is it that we can do for you? What was your goal in posting?

shiningon

Now I am confused.

Was a lawsuit filed against you over unpaid medical debts? Or did you file a lawsuit over transportation to the hospital and the treatment you received?

I filed a lawsuit .. 2012 ... as Blue Shield says I have to pay them back and medical dental i have to pay , DOctors we have to pay a Law in Pa, of Our Blue Shield Contract.

quincy

I agree with Zigner. I am not seeing how a legal forum can help you ... but I am sorry we can't.

If you cannot find legal assistance elsewhere, you might find some legal support through the ACLU (although I suspect they are not available for a case like yours).

Good luck.

shiningon

Okay, two pages in and I'm still a bit confused here. Shiningon, what exactly is it that we can do for you? What was your goal in posting?
I WAS LOOKING FOR SUPPORT .. IAM GOING LEFT AND RIGHT ON MY OWN ..
ON RIGHTS TO REFUSE TRANSPORTATIONS IN PA
RIGHTS TO HAVE A PARAMEDIC call, Commander Phys. @ Hospital .. of your treatment. and or what to do to make
a mourning mother NOT OUT OF CONTROL, ask to let her . home to ...have her see her on doctor SHE IS N REMISSION 6 mo. <<WAS THE CALL THAT SHOULD BE MADE not.
I had a LAWYER .. paid thousands ... he had case 5 years...did not do huge huge things ..big mess ... I'm in this scared alone after 33 lawyers.. all saying who this lawyer really messed up your.

I have 2 set interrogatories due on the14 they want more depositions ... they want this defends ..they want me to have a heartache, but I have to fight for truth and honor

shiningon

I agree with Zigner. I am not seeing how a legal forum can help you ... but I am sorry we can't.

If you cannot find legal assistance elsewhere, you might find some legal support through the ACLU (although I suspect they are not available for a case like yours).

Good luck.
Thank You Daring

shiningon

I'm sorry I wasted your time .. I don't talk legal. You all were Fabulous

I have gone through many channels .. i see this crap on Tv .. But Im living it .. Holy Snickies .I need Help ..

shiningon

Good luck.

Thank You Hon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">