• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closed...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rushia

menace123 said:
actually no......
Well you should. You have no right to hijack this child's thread for your own agenda. If you want to call people names then use your own thread.

M

menace123

Rushia said:
Well you should. You have no right to hijack this child's thread for your own agenda. If you want to call people names then use your own thread.
how am i hijacking? i posted one comment and i had 2 ppl yell at me for it... yall
hijacked it im just responding to you now.........

Rushia

menace123 said:
ok so supposedly im the idiot of thesee forums right?? then why are all you
"brilliant" people posting in a topic that says closed?? idk u sax of shyt might want to rethink that genius thing.
I will repeat: The thread was entitled closed cause her other thread was. How did you give any advice to the writer of this thread? You didn't. You thought that you'd be smart and tell people they were "brilliant" for responding to a thread "that says closed". Then proceeded to call them names. No advice to the OP and then calling the senior members names is HIJACKING this thread. Now get over yourself and leave this thread ALONE. Use your own threads for your inane spouting.

AHA

To whoever thought this thread was closed:

If it was closed, how do you think you and everyone else was able to post replies in it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Talk about brains.................................not. Silly, silly silly.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Kattie said:
If I am responsible about what actions I choose they should give in...
I'm sorry, but no, they shouldn't. As your parents, they have the responsibility to look at the situations you are getting into and gauging their appropriateness. I realize that you're tired of hearing it, but at 13 you do NOT have the same life experience and ability to see the potential problems as adults do.

Now, if you do actually care for this guy, you'll back off of yoru friendship before he finds himself in hotter water. And the reason he's in trouble is not simply for talking to you - it's for going against your parents' wishes. If HE truly cared for you, he would not be doing anything to get you in trouble.

Kattie

stealth2 said:
I'm sorry, but no, they shouldn't. As your parents, they have the responsibility to look at the situations you are getting into and gauging their appropriateness. I realize that you're tired of hearing it, but at 13 you do NOT have the same life experience and ability to see the potential problems as adults do.

Now, if you do actually care for this guy, you'll back off of yoru friendship before he finds himself in hotter water. And the reason he's in trouble is not simply for talking to you - it's for going against your parents' wishes. If HE truly cared for you, he would not be doing anything to get you in trouble.

Again, I do understand what you're saying...
I know I don't have the same life experience yet I know that.. Again I'm not trying to stress people out or anything I'm not trying to be an ******* about whats going on... I just want my parents to understand for the first time I want them to do what I want once I have never asked them for anything I've always got or did it my self The only time I needed things when I was little that I couldn't ask for... But now I am older I take care of my self I actually by myself my own food my own clothes I pay for my electricity I work a lot.. And when I do turn 14 I will be working more... And the only thing I am aksing for them to do this first thing is to sit down and talk with him open up there damn minds and talk with him... I don't need to know if they accept him or not I want them just to talk to him... And that will be it...

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Okay, let's say you get your wish and your parents sit down and talk to this guy.

Then, after doing so, they tell you that their opinion has not changed and you are still forbidden to see him. Which they are completely entitled to do.

Are you trying to tell me you'll be satisfied with that?

Happy Trails

Kattie said:
I know I don't have the same life experience yet I know that.. Again I'm not trying to stress people out or anything I'm not trying to be an ******* about whats going on... I just want my parents to understand for the first time I want them to do what I want once I have never asked them for anything I've always got or did it my self The only time I needed things when I was little that I couldn't ask for... But now I am older I take care of my self I actually by myself my own food my own clothes I pay for my electricity I work a lot.. And when I do turn 14 I will be working more... And the only thing I am aksing for them to do this first thing is to sit down and talk with him open up there damn minds and talk with him... I don't need to know if they accept him or not I want them just to talk to him... And that will be it...

You are pretty dang lucky to have parents that are looking out for you in this manner. You think their minds are closed, when in fact they are very wise.

Casey087

Kattie said:
No you obviously do not understand!! Why are you asking for advice if you keep telling everyone that the way you feel is the right way. Your making mistakes. And your young you'll keep on making mistakes. Your 13 and you are obviously no smarter nor more mature than any other 13 year old. If you keep this up your going to make your situation harder and his life will be ruined.

M

menace123

Casey087 said:
No you obviously do not understand!! Why are you asking for advice if you keep telling everyone that the way you feel is the right way. Your making mistakes. And your young you'll keep on making mistakes. Your 13 and you are obviously no smarter nor more mature than any other 13 year old. If you keep this up your going to make your situation harder and his life will be ruined.

good point but their are 13 year olds that are very mature...... wrong to judge by age.....

Kattie

.......Again....

cbg said:
Okay, let's say you get your wish and your parents sit down and talk to this guy.

Then, after doing so, they tell you that their opinion has not changed and you are still forbidden to see him. Which they are completely entitled to do.

Are you trying to tell me you'll be satisfied with that?

No...
Im saying if they sat down and talk to him they could at least know where me and him are coming from and just him where hes coming from about everything they didn't speak to him or anything they just knmew hes 18 and we all know what 18 year old boys want but its bull****... If they sat down and heard what he had to say who knows what could happen to there opoion...
If they choose for me not to see them then I guess have to live with it but I'll still not give up IIt would be easier cause I would know there minds did open up about him and thats all I needed and I could take it from there...

Kattie

...More...

Casey087 said:
I do understand!
And I know what you're going to say... If you do understand then you wouldn't be doing this stuff or like you said asking for advice... I'm hearing other peoples opions, to open up my mind a little bit more I want to hear what people have to say even if there saying **** whatever and I shall give them my responses.. Everybody makes mistakes theres not one person who doesnt... well my life is ruined already and his is too... I've told him that if he doesn't want to go to jail and doesn't want to be put through this that he needs to hang up the phone with me...
But he didn't... He kept speaking to me... He kept everything he had with me...

Rushia

Kattie said:
I do understand!
And I know what you're going to say... If you do understand then you wouldn't be doing this stuff or like you said asking for advice... I'm hearing other peoples opions, to open up my mind a little bit more I want to hear what people have to say even if there saying **** whatever and I shall give them my responses.. Everybody makes mistakes theres not one person who doesnt... well my life is ruined already and his is too... I've told him that if he doesn't want to go to jail and doesn't want to be put through this that he needs to hang up the phone with me...
But he didn't... He kept speaking to me... He kept everything he had with me...
No, obviously you don't. You should have hung up on him then. He is walking a very fine line right now. Your parents said NO and that is the end. He could end up on several charges should your parents persue this. He could end up with a restraining order against him. Is this what you want? Is that how much you love him? Your life is NOT ruined. You are 14 years old, you have plenty of time to grow up. However, should he keep persuing you, his could be. Let me tell you something from personal experience. When I was 16, I thought I was cool dating a 21 year old. I thought I was in love. Then he decided that he didn't want to "wait" for me anymore. This man took my virginity against my will.

Let it go and date boys your own age.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">