• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Communication

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

OK CJane: Lets do it this way. You are trying to depose your child's other parent. That parent constantly has an excuse for not being there. They take your child out of school and then has their lawyer postpone the deposition for the third time. Would you not be suspicious as to what they were doing? Why all of a sudden take your child out of school? If it was a family emergency what would have to hide that you couldn't call or answer a phone call.

Point is, I have every legal right to know where my son is. I have every legal right as his parent whether CP or NCP to know why my child isn't in school. I have every legal right to anything and everything that concerns my son. That isn't my opinion, that is fact.
aha!! there it is. no you do not. that's why you are so screwy! you poor thing. who told you that? they ought to be kicked in the shins and sued!

and you will eventually know why the child isn't in school. just because you don't know now, doesn't mean mom is doing anything wrong. were you this controlling when you two were together? cuz this is sounding so familiar....:eek:

aha!! there it is. no you do not. that's why you are so screwy! you poor thing. who told you that? they ought to be kicked in the shins and sued!

and you will eventually know why the child isn't in school. just because you don't know now, doesn't mean mom is doing anything wrong. were you this controlling when you two were together? cuz this is sounding so familiar....:eek:
Um Yes I do have every legal right. Please show me legally anywhere that states that NCP forfeits their legal rights as a parent.

Really you are calling me controlling. I want to know about the welfare of my child because she is acting screwy and doing things that ultimately could harm my child, then you call me controlling?

gam

OK CJane: Lets do it this way. You are trying to depose your child's other parent. That parent constantly has an excuse for not being there. They take your child out of school and then has their lawyer postpone the deposition for the third time. Would you not be suspicious as to what they were doing? Why all of a sudden take your child out of school? If it was a family emergency what would have to hide that you couldn't call or answer a phone call.

Point is, I have every legal right to know where my son is. I have every legal right as his parent whether CP or NCP to know why my child isn't in school. I have every legal right to anything and everything that concerns my son. That isn't my opinion, that is fact.
Back on up there, your last paragraph is why your having COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS WITH MOM. Your overstepping here. Moms time is her time, and you don't have a right to know where your son is and what he is doing every second on moms time.

Do you tell mom where you have that child every second of your time?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Got it. Whats the purpose of asking for advice if all you are going to do is tell me how whinny I am or that I complain too much.

If things were going as they should, I wouldn't be here asking for advice. So mistoffolees If you are going to do nothing but criticize, then stop reading on this forum. Courtesy while not a legal term is a human trait. Some realize it while others don't care. I guess I can put you in the it is all about me category and screw everyone else.
No one ever called you a horse so don't put words in our mouths. But if you are admitting you are then that is your own fault. Apparently you are used to being ridden bare back. Maybe you should try a saddle next time and you wouldn't have this issue.

No one ever called you a horse so don't put words in our mouths. But if you are admitting you are then that is your own fault. Apparently you are used to being ridden bare back. Maybe you should try a saddle next time and you wouldn't have this issue.
OK, I'm starting to lose patience with you. Your endless whining threads and complaining about trivial things is starting to get to me.

Here's how it works. What you consider to be courtesy is irrelevant. It's all about what your court order says. If it's not in the court order, she doesn't have to do it. End of discussion.

Ohiogal please read mistoffolees post. I have quoted it here.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Um Yes I do have every legal right. Please show me legally anywhere that states that NCP forfeits their legal rights as a parent.
Even in fully intact families, the parents have no such "right" that can be enforced upon the other party. :rolleyes:

Really you are calling me controlling. I want to know about the welfare of my child because she is acting screwy and doing things that ultimately could harm my child, then you call me controlling?
Yes.

Back on up there, your last paragraph is why your having COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS WITH MOM. Your overstepping here. Moms time is her time, and you don't have a right to know where your son is and what he is doing every second on moms time.

Do you tell mom where you have that child every second of your time?
I am not asking to know what they are doing and where they are going every second of every day. You have missed it. If it were not for the fact that this is the third deposition that she has ran from that are scheduled around her and she is asked when would be a good time for her. She all of a sudden skips the deposition to leave town and takes the child with her. Why? That is the question.

She never communicates with me yet I am overstepping. I have to have my lawyer send her lawyer a letter sometimes just to get the simplest of answers. Its ridiculous.

Would you be saying the same thing if the NCP did the same things as the CP is doing now?

Even in fully intact families, the parents have no such "right" that can be enforced upon the other party. :rolleyes:
That made no sense whatsoever. Are you telling me in an intact married family, the other person wouldn't know if the other was going out of town and where? That's foolish and dysfunctional.

Zigner

I am not asking to know what they are doing and where they are going every second of every day. You have missed it. If it were not for the fact that this is the third deposition that she has ran from that are scheduled around her and she is asked when would be a good time for her. She all of a sudden skips the deposition to leave town and takes the child with her. Why? That is the question.

She never communicates with me yet I am overstepping. I have to have my lawyer send her lawyer a letter sometimes just to get the simplest of answers. Its ridiculous.

Would you be saying the same thing if the NCP did the same things as the CP is doing now?
Ahhh, so your intention is to feign concern for the child in order to further control the ex. Gotcha.

Zigner

That made no sense whatsoever. Are you telling me in an intact married family, the other person wouldn't know if the other was going out of town and where? That's foolish and dysfunctional.
No, I said there is no inherent right.

LOL. Z isn't the troll. And you referred to yourself whinny-ing. LOL. Plus you spelled "you're" improperly until you edited it. Yes, I saw it.
Um I never referred myself as whinny-ing. I was told that I was whinny in my posts. Blah Blah Blah.

Oh and no one is allowed to make typo's either. At least I corrected it. How many people would have just left it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">