• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody Modifications/Contempt of Court/Unsupervised/3rd Degree Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jbowman

So now it's later on down the road they were ordered for house reviewing from social services and drug testings, well what if they didn't go do the drug testing he told me he wasn't going to watch his dad go to jail they had called and said him and his mother and father needed to be there in a hour to do the drug test but they didn't go because his dad wasn't going to take it due to him smoking.... what will happen to them now?
WHAT IN THE HECK DOES THIS PARAGRAPH SAY???? someone translate....

So now it's later on down the road they were ordered for house reviewing from social services and drug testings, well what if they didn't go do the drug testing he told me he wasn't going to watch his dad go to jail they had called and said him and his mother and father needed to be there in a hour to do the drug test but they didn't go because his dad wasn't going to take it due to him smoking.... what will happen to them now?
These are the original lyrics to the musical piece commonly referred to as "Dueling Banjos"

G

Gevalia

WHAT IN THE HECK DOES THIS PARAGRAPH SAY???? someone translate....
At a time subsequent to the issues originally stated, Social Services scheduled a home-check at OP's ex's residence. OP's ex and his parents were expected to submit to drug testing; however, they knew OP's ex's father would test positive for "smoking"...(pot? crack? I have no idea what-all people smoke these days)...and, therefore, pulled a no-show at said testing site to avoid what they believed to be OP's ex's father's inevitable arrest. OP would like to know the consequences for the subjects in question not showing up for the drug test.

Please don't judge me for understanding that.

jbowman

At a time subsequent to the issues originally stated, Social Services scheduled a home-check at OP's ex's residence. OP's ex and his parents were expected to submit to drug testing; however, they knew OP's ex's father would test positive for "smoking"...(pot? crack? I have no idea what-all people smoke these days)...and, therefore, pulled a no-show at said testing site to avoid what they believed to be OP's ex's father's inevitable arrest. OP would like to know the consequences for the subjects in question not showing up for the drug test.

Please don't judge me for understanding that.
You are fantastic!!!

I wonder why the parents are supposed to get tested too?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">