• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Daily visitation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Isis1

I had a case in which it was. It was ordered due to the close proximity of the parents, the age of the child (not in school yet) and the working shifts of the child. The NCp provided child care daily for the CP. And it was court ordered that the NCP would provide child care for the CP as long as the NCP wanted to.
ha ha ha!! not in school yet and ALREADY working??? entertainment industry, right? :p

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I had a case in which it was. It was ordered due to the close proximity of the parents, the age of the child (not in school yet) and the working shifts of the child. The NCp provided child care daily for the CP. And it was court ordered that the NCP would provide child care for the CP as long as the NCP wanted to.
Man - they got that one to work EARLY!!! ;)

LdiJ

And Octomom's 14 (plus the kids she mentioned in an interview wanting to have in the future).

And the Duggars' 19 and their son's first.
I don't think its fair to mention those two in the same breath.

The Duggars are a family with 19 children who happened to get a reality show...and from all appearances are a fairly stable family.

Octomom is someone who deliberately had 14 children in ORDER to get a reality show...and we won't even talk about HER stability (or lack thereof).

AkersTile

Hubby had the same temp orders before the divorce was final with his ex. She had kids from after school until 5:00 and Dad had them at night. They also alternated weekends.

The one that I see the most with my Girl Scouts whose parents live in the same town in week on week off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">