• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DawnPlusTwo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerBelleLuvr

The thing about those DHS workers - it can also work, as part of the documentation process, on how good the house is. :D
THAT would count as an impartial party reviewing your housing condition.

CJane

The thing about those DHS workers - it can also work, as part of the documentation process, on how good the house is. :D
THAT would count as an impartial party reviewing your housing condition.
Heh. I've recently begun getting letters from the ex, telling me how filthy my house is - mind you, he's NEVER set food inside my house, nor has HisLovelyWife - and have seriously considered calling CPS on myself so they can investigate the "horridness" that is my home.

Isis1

Heh. I've recently begun getting letters from the ex, telling me how filthy my house is - mind you, he's NEVER set food inside my house, nor has HisLovelyWife - and have seriously considered calling CPS on myself so they can investigate the "horridness" that is my home.
LOL!!! oh man.....that's just too funny!

frylover

You know, CJane, you'd think they would get bored and find a new hobby:rolleyes:

Dawn, fingers and toes crossed that the hearing goes well!

I've been following her story, just keeping quiet and keeping her and her children in my prayers. I have been watching this board all day waiting to hear an update, Im going NUTS!! Dawn, hope all is well.

Oh man. What a day.

Wifey was the only one of the three to show up this morning. (18mins late, by the way).

It was totally not the hearing I expected. The judge asked me if I still felt threatened. I said Yes. He then asked wife if she had a reason to believe a Restraining Order should NOT be issued. She replied with, "Yes, I work with retarded adults. Lies like this can affect my career. I never touched her and have never talked to her before in my life I swear".

I presented the video, police report, and the texts and voicemails I transcribed myself. Judge then asked wife, "Now before we go on, are you sure you never touched or even spoke to Ms. Me? I am holding evidence that says otherwise."

Wife said, "Well I DID talk to her one night at Walmart, but that's it. She lied to the cops and said I hit her and I didn't".

So, we proceeded to watch the surveillance video. I would have LOVED to snapped a picture of the look on her face. Pure shock and fear.

She was told to NEVER walk into a courtroom and LIE outright to a judge again. Judge was pretty upset with her. He asked her why she sent me a text on Thanksgiving, after having already been served. She said "I didn't know that meant I couldn't even send her a text! Sorry!" [roll eyes times a million]. Judge told her if she chose to violate the Restraining order again she would be put in jail immediately and have a $250 fine to deal with.

Wife acted like a total fool the whole time. She moaned and groaned when the judge spoke. She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips when I said anything. Had her arms crossed over her chest, very combative.

In the end, I have 1 year restraining orders again wife and grandpa. Dad's TRO has been extended 15 more days pending the outcome of our family court case. Another RO hearing for Dad scheduled Dec 16th. I was pretty surprised that Dad didn't show today. Especially after I saw wife come in. Can't say it didn't make my day a little easier though.

Now, I just need to make it through Friday.

Isis1

Oh man. What a day.

Wifey was the only one of the three to show up this morning. (18mins late, by the way).

It was totally not the hearing I expected. The judge asked me if I still felt threatened. I said Yes. He then asked wife if she had a reason to believe a Restraining Order should NOT be issued. She replied with, "Yes, I work with retarded adults. Lies like this can affect my career. I never touched her and have never talked to her before in my life I swear".

I presented the video, police report, and the texts and voicemails I transcribed myself. Judge then asked wife, "Now before we go on, are you sure you never touched or even spoke to Ms. Me? I am holding evidence that says otherwise."

Wife said, "Well I DID talk to her one night at Walmart, but that's it. She lied to the cops and said I hit her and I didn't".

So, we proceeded to watch the surveillance video. I would have LOVED to snapped a picture of the look on her face. Pure shock and fear.

She was told to NEVER walk into a courtroom and LIE outright to a judge again. Judge was pretty upset with her. He asked her why she sent me a text on Thanksgiving, after having already been served. She said "I didn't know that meant I couldn't even send her a text! Sorry!" [roll eyes times a million]. Judge told her if she chose to violate the Restraining order again she would be put in jail immediately and have a $250 fine to deal with.

Wife acted like a total fool the whole time. She moaned and groaned when the judge spoke. She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips when I said anything. Had her arms crossed over her chest, very combative.

In the end, I have 1 year restraining orders again wife and grandpa. Dad's TRO has been extended 15 more days pending the outcome of our family court case. Another RO hearing for Dad scheduled Dec 16th. I was pretty surprised that Dad didn't show today. Especially after I saw wife come in. Can't say it didn't make my day a little easier though.

Now, I just need to make it through Friday.
phew!! wow. i can't believe she actually lied like that! good for the judge!!

she actually said she "works with retarded adults"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">