• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DawnPlusTwo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing to take care of yourself these days? What you have gone thru in the past month will take a toll on you? Find someway to pamper yourself, be it some quiet time with a book you like, seeing a movie that will make you laugh ... can't recommend the bath cuz you probably shouldn't be in hot water ...
Well, honestly... I've been having lots of chocolate milkshakes! =)

If I could have any ONE thing, it would be 6 straight hours of sleep. I've been staying up (or trying to) for at least an hour after the kiddos go to bed just to get my bearings. I hate leaving the kids when I don't HAVE to... I feel like I've been away from them so much lately, with court, doctors appts, etc... So I cherish every minute I have with them.

wileybunch

ITA that you have been through a lot in the past many weeks, very compressed, very hectic, etc. I wish you lived nearby so I could help in some way.

Those family members are disgusting. Thanks so much to Dad for exposing you to that. You seem so articulate and reasoned and they are straight up Jerry Springer material. The nerve of that biznatch to blatantly lie to the judge. Luckily she did so it could be a slam dunk, but the gall amazes me.

Best of luck Friday.

Oh, well that explains a lot. She must be self employed:rolleyes:

Dawn, you are my newest hero. Get some sleep and good luck on Friday.
Thank you for that, I know its BAD, but I just laughed SO hard.

As for sleep... I'm up every 2 hours doing breathing treatments for kiddo. No such luck anytime soon. I will do ANYthing it takes to make kiddo better.

janM

This just goes to show you. if there is conflict at p/u or d/o, it's wise to do it where there are security cameras. Obviously these idjits didn't realize they were there.

Way to go, hope kiddo gets all better.

proud_parent

This just goes to show you. if there is conflict at p/u or d/o, it's wise to do it where there are security cameras. Obviously these idjits didn't realize they were there.
Seriously, who doesn't know that Wal-Mart has surveillance cameras in their parking lots? Haven't these people ever watched CNN? :rolleyes:

Dawn, are criminal charges being pressed against Wife and Grandpa?

Hi Dawn,

I have been quietly watching each and every one of your threads and I pray everyday for you and your kids to be safe and well.

I pray that those nut jobs leave you alone so you and your kids can be safe and happy.

I will pray that the nut jobs get everything that they have coming to them.

I hope that you and your kids have a beautiful day.

Cheryl

Last edited:
Seriously, who doesn't know that Wal-Mart has surveillance cameras in their parking lots? Haven't these people ever watched CNN? :rolleyes:

Dawn, are criminal charges being pressed against Wife and Grandpa?

That is what I am STILL trying to figure out. The police chief hasn't been answering my calls or returning them. I have to go to the bank tomorrow, which is in Dad's town, so I will just stop by the police dept for an answer.

When I first started working at that particular store they had mostly dummy cameras in the parking lot. Then all of the employees tires were getting slashed so they put up working cameras. Maybe they were banking on dummy cameras.

My personal thought is they never expected me to take it to the police or to court. I was just supposed to take my butt whoppin and go on.

txmom512

If you don't get anywhere w/ the police tomorrow, you might check into taking all your evidence to the DA's office & speaking to someone there...

Glad to hear it's all working out! Good luck on Friday!

tornado88

I agree. If you do not get the response you want take copies of all your evidence to the States Attorney and have them handle it. I would probably take copies of everything with me tomorrow just in case. That would save you another trip to Dad's town.

Glad to know things went well for you yesterday. I'm praying that your son gets better soon.

Just wanted to add my way-to-go's and sending-prayer's to the mix. Can't wait to hear what the judge has to say to Dad on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">