• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunken night

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Just hush. Child support is mandatory. A "relationship" with the child you didn't want and appear to hate is not. You could ask for visitation, but frankly, I'd not want you anywhere in this child's life. Just your posts here on site would scare the heck out of me about the idea of you having any sort of contact with this child. Women who are raped (how do you know that wasn't what happened, old Superdrunk don't remember guy?) sometimes have babies, not just torn orifices and bad memories. Men are, as a general thing, stronger than women and can do things like this to them much more easily than a woman can force a man to have sex with her, just for the devious reason of conceiving an on going expense for you. How can you whine around and claim that she took advantage of you, simply because you agreed to do cocaine with her? Pay up and leave that poor child alone.
I'm glad you mentioned this, since he stated in post #5

above... She also built a relationship for the child with the guy that signed the birth certificate... She had control over the situation I knew I was not fit for another child she decided to take it on not me... I would not mind paying if I had a relationship with her mother and consetual intercourse...
So, he is claiming the sex was nonconsensual.

A gallon of tequila shared between 2 people generally renders at least 1 blotto. There are rumors perpetrated by the medical community that excessive drinking can negatively affect a man's ability to perform...

No, I don't think he was raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">