• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Erica, please unlock your thread.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
true.....but she was always the one who said she wanted to deal with me because she hated him...
Then you should have refused however. You didn't sleep with her (well at least not to create the children -- any other thing doesn't matter for this topic) and participate in the creation of the children and therefore she needs to deal with the person she took into her bed (again not necessarily a FACT that it was a bed) and had children with. Mom needs to grow up. Your hubby needs to grow up. They need to deal with each other.

but you are right...i didn't have kids with her so i should not put my nose in it....
Your life will become a lot easier and lot more zen if you let your hubby deal with the mother of the child(ren).

i am going to do like my mother said and let the two of them deal with the messy stuff and enjoy the kids while they yell at each other..:p They are wonderful kids and deserve the world....
There you go. And maybe one day the two idiots (parents who just want to yell at each other) will realize exactly what they missed out on.

Ericade85

but to the comment about bringing up charges on her..they just went to court and she got in a heap of trouble because he has only seen the children 6 times this year and the youngest had been very sick and she had not notified their dad... because she would not let him see them and the judge looked at her and said that if she did not do what the order said then she would do jail time... and no honestly i think she is a crappy mother but that is my opinion...i think that any mother who would tell their 5 year old and 11 year old that their father was nothing but a sperm donor does not need children.....and when they asked to come see their daddy while we went months on end without any contact if they asked her to see him she would cry and tell them that they loved their daddy more than they love her and they just use her for money...she plays mind games and mentally tortures them.....but once again i will say that your right in the fact that i should never question her about anything...he should....but i just wanted to tell you those things that she does so you might get the kind of idea on what kind of person she is and why we were so upset because she did not call him when the little one got sick..

Isis1

but to the comment about bringing up charges on her..they just went to court and she got in a heap of trouble because he has only seen the children 6 times this year and the youngest had been very sick and she had not notified their dad... because she would not let him see them and the judge looked at her and said that if she did not do what the order said then she would do jail time... and no honestly i think she is a crappy mother but that is my opinion...i think that any mother who would tell their 5 year old and 11 year old that their father was nothing but a sperm donor does not need children.....and when they asked to come see their daddy while we went months on end without any contact if they asked her to see him she would cry and tell them that they loved their daddy more than they love her and they just use her for money...she plays mind games and mentally tortures them.....but once again i will say that your right in the fact that i should never question her about anything...he should....but i just wanted to tell you those things that she does so you might get the kind of idea on what kind of person she is and why we were so upset because she did not call him when the little one got sick..

but here's the thing, you don't KNOW the child got sick. all that occured, was you were stalking mom on her facebook. get the point?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
but to the comment about bringing up charges on her..they just went to court and she got in a heap of trouble because he has only seen the children 6 times this year and the youngest had been very sick and she had not notified their dad... because she would not let him see them and the judge looked at her and said that if she did not do what the order said then she would do jail time...
And does the order require her to tell him immediately upon the child getting sick? What you are describing is that mom was found in contempt by the court. Did dad file contempt?

and no honestly i think she is a crappy mother but that is my opinion...i think that any mother who would tell their 5 year old and 11 year old that their father was nothing but a sperm donor does not need children.....
And yet your husband CHOSE this woman.

and when they asked to come see their daddy while we went months on end without any contact
So during those MONTHS ON END, what did dad do to enforce his rights? Did he have an enforceable court order? If so, did he file contempt of court? If not, why not?

if they asked her to see him she would cry and tell them that they loved their daddy more than they love her and they just use her for money...she plays mind games and mentally tortures them.....
And you know this how? The children telling you? Because quite frankly children aim to please.

but once again i will say that your right in the fact that i should never question her about anything...he should....but i just wanted to tell you those things that she does so you might get the kind of idea on what kind of person she is and why we were so upset because she did not call him when the little one got sick..
Well you don't know the little one got sick. You don't know the little one is sick. And you really need to back up about ten steps. Let your husband express outrage. NOT you. HIM. He is the father.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">