• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Wife is breaking court order "moral clause"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penelope10

BINGO! I think you got it.

And while a judge may slap Mom on the wrist for breaking the clause, it's less of a no-no to most judges than screwing around while still married.
Well there still has to be some kind of something going on between Mom and Dad. Hence Mom telling the ex---hey Ex I'm knocked up by another guy. I mean, seriously, people that are over it don't volunteer info about their personal lives. And Hubby really wouldn't give a darn about some guy spending the night over at Mom's. (I mean he is remarried and all).If there wasn't some kind of passion there Dad wouldn't be spying on the ex with the new wife . And that's just IMO....

And I do tend to agree that it probably was Mom who had the morality clause put into the decree. And Op and Dad may have been screwing around, dating, whatever prior to filing. And now Op's buns are burning cause they are so chapped that Mom is now is not following the same rules.;)

Isis1

you know...another situation came to mind. what if MOM is married and chose not to rub it in OP's face? she doesn't have to tell OP she got married. shoot, she doesn't even have to tell her son either. being the b that i am..my kids dad didn't know i was married until he commented to the court i had a baby with my boyfriend which is why i shouldn't have custody.

penelope10

you know...another situation came to mind. what if MOM is married and chose not to rub it in OP's face? she doesn't have to tell OP she got married. shoot, she doesn't even have to tell her son either. being the b that i am..my kids dad didn't know i was married until he commented to the court i had a baby with my boyfriend which is why i shouldn't have custody.
Now that would be a very interesting wouldn't it? Good old Hubby sure would end up with egg on his face if he took Mom back to court for not following the morality clause. LOL!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">