• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Wife is breaking court order "moral clause"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

I have a beagle (F), a bagle (beagle/basset mix - M) and a foxhound (M). OMG! I have a personal relationship with them! Would allowing the two males to sleep in the house go against such an order?!?!?! Oh Nooooooooo!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Ya know.... it would be funny if the Mom in this sitch was a lesbian.
LMFAO!! i was actually just wondering how a clause like this would really work if one parent was a same sex interested person.

ProSeDadinMD

OMG......get over it. People have met and married faster than that. Jeez...
Yeah, 'cause that's always such a smart thing:rolleyes:(I think I just strained my eye rollin' muscles...).

A an aside, my MD/FD portion basically:rolleyes: (HEY!!! It came back!!!:rolleyes:) reads:

Mom gets Mothers Day, and Dad gets Fathers Day(luckily for me, our EOW works that out just perfectly:D)...

f8al2u

do most of you just get on here to attack other people or do you actually like helping people collect information to help their situation? I have received maybe 3 replies that actually helped. The rest of you have gone off your rocker.

I asked for advice.
I get slammed in the dirt.
Sorry I give damn about a child.:(

mommyof4

do most of you just get on here to attack other people or do you actually like helping people collect information to help their situation? I have received maybe 3 replies that actually helped. The rest of you have gone off your rocker.

I asked for advice.
YOU don't need advice. When Dad asks, I'll consider answering. Nice dodge of my question by the way. I think I have my answer. Very nice. :rolleyes:

f8al2u

When it comes to court matters, IMHO, the morals clause is nice to have, but matters that are interfering with a parent-child relationship should come first (second to only life/death safety issues), not something like a morals clause. There are some bigger fish to fry if Mom's calling Dad in front of son (and son, too? :eek:) an N-WORD. If mother is also often violating the CO moral's clause and it's crystal clear she is, you have irrefutable proof, then you can include that in any order to show cause for contempt for parent-child relationship type alleged violations of the CO (and I agree to get counseling ordered -- I doubt a judge would appreciate Mom's attempts to block counseling).
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For an actual answer!!!

Isis1

I asked for advice.
oh stop! if DAD really gave a "damn" he'd be here asking the questions. if DAD gave a "damn" he'd offer himself as a babysitter to mom for extra babysitting in case she has plans. but hey...it's more important to get a change of custody to "show mom up" and keep up the animosity.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Seriously, OG - do you think a court would come down on me (if I had such a clause - which I don't) for having an old family friend visit and stay overnight? Or do they really mean an intimate relationship - which is how I interpret it.

Silver - what kind of hounds?
They could come down on any one spending the night that is NOT blood or marital. Because that is the face of the agreement/order.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Actually, I help PARENTS who are asking about THEIR kids. SO if your husband bestirred himself to ask for input about HIS kid, I'd be more helpful. But if he can't be bothered? Why should we be?

f8al2u

oh stop! if DAD really gave a "damn" he'd be here asking the questions. if DAD gave a "damn" he'd offer himself as a babysitter to mom for extra babysitting in case she has plans. but hey...it's more important to get a change of custody to "show mom up" and keep up the animosity.
he does offer. and why does it matter who is actually typing all this..he would ask and say the exact same things

penelope10

Methinks Mom and Dad may not have truly gotten over one another...Hence the no one of the opposite sex spending the night clause::eek:

mommyof4

Methinks Mom and Dad may not have truly gotten over one another...Hence the no one of the opposite sex spending the night clause::eek:
Methinks Dad screwed around on Mom with new wifey. Mom requested the clause. Now new wifey is mad because she thinks Mom isn't abiding by the clause that new wifey had to deal with until Dad would marry her. ;)

Last edited:

Bloopy

Methinks Dad screwed around on Mom with new wifey. New wifey requested the clause. Now new wifey is mad because she thinks Mom isn't abiding by the clause that new wifey had to deal with until Dad would marry her. ;)
BINGO! I think you got it.

And while a judge may slap Mom on the wrist for breaking the clause, it's less of a no-no to most judges than screwing around while still married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">