• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

F Bomb from a prospective vendor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEPierce

This would not be defamation. It sounds like a text sent in error. It makes the company look bad but, legally, there is no action for you to take. I suggest you hire another company.
I have no desire to litigate. I'm here to educate myself and use what I learn when I find out the corporate contact. Thanks...

DEPierce

1: That a vendor would say that to a prospective customer.
2: That someone would take the time to seek out a legal website, register, and post the question, as opposed to simply blocking the number while mumbling under his/her breath about what a jerk the guy is.
You're batting 500. You do get points for humor though. Thanks for your time.

DEPierce

Haha.

Yes. Not all stupid acts by people make the basis for a legal action. That some see a possible lawsuit in everyday irritants is a bit of a puzzle.
Huh. Don't think I mentioned any desire to litigate. Bit of a puzzle indeed. ;)

quincy

Huh. Don't think I mentioned any desire to litigate. Bit of a puzzle indeed. ;)
Most people who post here are either looking to sue or they have been sued. That you are just seeking information is a refreshing change. :)

You should continue to search for the corporation's headquarter address.

Good luck.

quincy

Hahaha. We obviously all questioned the purpose of the original post. :)

There is no defamation, though, and no legal action to take, based on what has been said.

Good luck, DEPierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">