• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family threathend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I agree with you about all of that. I was just pointing out that it really could have been many years since he has dealt with his ex, since THEIR children are adults.
You all are right on track with my thinking. I believe it is my Ex. My past experience with her tells me that. Proving that is the issue. The unfortunate problem is that I'm talking about my children's mother. She was not part of their lives growing up, but she's still their mother so they have to love her. She has caused drama in the past and they (our children) have learned some hard lessons. The Ex has always been at the center of the drama. what's the least common denominator??
Anyway I appreciate everyone's response and if/when this is all run to ground I'll post the outcome. I'd hate to leave you hanging.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">