• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding a random small court case online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adjusterjack

No just wondering if there were online places I can search for cases like a list. All I can find is by name of case.
Here's a search page for Washington Courts. Pick your local court name, case type would be small claims. Pick whatever year you want. If you want to sit in on a case pick 2018 and look up cases that are scheduled to be heard within the next week or so. Now here is the trick. Under name, start with something common like Smith or Jones. I did Smith for King County small claims and came up with 8 cases filed recently. Once you get the case numbers you go to the court's own website for further searching for scheduled hearings if the cases are still active.

https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.cljsearchBusiness&terms=accept&flashform=0

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">