• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NellieBly

And just because you had someone other than your son taking your place doesn't mean your former employer had any less grounds to fire you. You really need to try to understand this.
The point is, NOBODY was taking my place. I was there, sweating in the 100 degree weather.

quincy

... I was there, sweating in the 100 degree weather.
You weren't there if you are claiming it was 100 degrees that day.

NellieBly, please read through the advice given you in your thread, some from members whom I take it are your friends, and take what you find helpful. Leave the rest.

This really is beyond beating a dead horse. The dead horse has been shipped off and made into dog food.

Last edited:

NellieBly

You weren't there if you are claiming it was 100 degrees that day.

NellieBly, please read through the advice given you in your thread, some from members whom I take it are your friends, and take what you find helpful. Leave the rest.

This really is beyond beating a dead horse. The dead horse has been shipped off and made into dog food.
Did you not read the part where my son was treated for heat related illness after spending the day at Six Flags?

Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed.

quincy

Did you not read the part where my son was treated for heat related illness after spending the day at Six Flags?

Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed.
Give it a rest. Your thread has been reported.

quincy

For quoting Shakespeare?

Sorry.
Cute but no. And I thought you didn't read fiction.

Your thread was reported because your friends have been very nice to entertain you in this thread and your other 70 threads to this forum but you are not reading their advice or understanding it and you are not being honest.

Here is a link to your last thread on this same matter: https://forum.freeadvice.com/hiring-firing-wrongful-termination-5/where-were-you-625454.html

As an additional note: There were no 100 degree days in May in Massachusetts in 2016 (or in June). Friday May 27 was a 73 degree day. There was no May 29. Your story has not held together from the beginning and this was pointed out to you already in this thread by commentator and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">