• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Former girlfriend of my son made false accusations. Wife is threatening divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrjimbov

Quincy, Thank You for your advice, your intelligent information, and advice. And for staying on the question that I asked. As for everyone else, while all of you were using your brilliant minds speculating ABOUT MY SON's POOR CHOICE IN SEXUAL PARTENERS AND THE STRENGTH OF MY MARRIAGE, none of you ever thought about the fact that I might have more than 1 son... which I do!

quincy

Quincy, Thank You for your advice, your intelligent information, and advice. And for staying on the question that I asked. As for everyone else, while all of you were using your brilliant minds speculating ABOUT MY SON's POOR CHOICE IN SEXUAL PARTENERS AND THE STRENGTH OF MY MARRIAGE, none of you ever thought about the fact that I might have more than 1 son... which I do!
I appreciate the thanks, Mrjimbov, so thank you.

I hope that you are able to repair your marriage.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">