• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraternization Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Veronica1228

cschwies said:
actually you guys are wrong cause I already have a lawyer just checking to see how much this place knew what they were talking about. My case already won

So jokes on you
If I had a dime for every OP that comes here and lies like you just did, I would be an even wealthier woman.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
On the basis of the information in your post, you do not have a case. We can only go by the information in your post. If you told a lawyer something different, you may get a different answer.

Nor do I believe for one moment that you were only "checking to see how much we knew". That's utter nonsense and only makes you look childish.

As for quick answers, we don't live on this site. We do have other things to do than continually check to see if you have a response to answer.

cschwies

Me Either, not yet anyway I have a little money to go on from the win. Not much but some. The company said they would find me a job at one of their other locations

cschwies

Now don't be bitter I had to play with you a little.

I was just playing with you guys. I thought you both had a good sense of humor.

Listen Everyone out there. These guys are terrific and they know there stuff. So listen to them!!!

Thanks

cschwies

Now I was giving you a compliment and then you had to be a little negative. They were your own words don't be bitter I had to play with you a little

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Don't mess with me on Mondays. Other days of the week, okay, but Mondays are bad days for me. I'm really cranky by mid-afternoon on Mondays.

Veronica1228

cschwies said:
Now I was giving you a compliment and then you had to be a little negative. They were your own words don't be bitter I had to play with you a little
You have mistaken my confusion for negativity.

Veronica1228

cbg said:
Don't mess with me on Mondays. Other days of the week, okay, but Mondays are bad days for me. I'm really cranky by mid-afternoon on Mondays.
Do NOT tell me you are working today!!! It's a Fed holiday! :eek:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Do NOT tell me you are working today!!! It's a Fed holiday!

Well, yes and no. I have a part time job as the night auditor at a hotel to keep me solvent between contracts, and I work third shift on Saturday and Sunday nights. I get off work at 7:00 Monday morning.

Veronica1228

cbg said:
Do NOT tell me you are working today!!! It's a Fed holiday!

Well, yes and no. I have a part time job as the night auditor at a hotel to keep me solvent between contracts, and I work third shift on Saturday and Sunday nights. I get off work at 7:00 Monday morning.
Ouch. I guess that's one good thing about working for a bank.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
cschweis, we're okay if you'll remember that when I, or Beth, or Patty, or Veronica, start getting (as another poster puts it) "snippy", it means you've pushed as far as we're willing to be pushed and it's time to back down a little.

It's easy to forget (and this goes for both sides of the argument - I can be as guilty of this as anyone else) that in a forum such as this there is no body language and no voice clues to work with, making it easy to misunderstand someone's intent or their intended "tone of voice".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">