• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting into kids email

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

teffy1971

seriously - thanx for the input - just looking for help with this - maybe legal guardian isnt the correct term - after all that would be why i posted here.

H

hexeliebe

the kid's father is the ONLY one who can go into the kids computer. But if you're having that much trouble, why don't you take the damn computer away from him?

There's no Computer Rights bill I know of. And if he or his momma scream it's a violation of visitation, tell them both to grow up.

stephenk

purchase software that records every keystroke on his computer. major computer stores sell the product. install it when he isnt around and then later print out his keystrokes.

you should get his email password. then go and visit his email site and review to your heart's delight.

P.S. you didnt get this information from me. hehe

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">