• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heat Repair (below freezing)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shaylynn

If you are paying rent to someone you are paying in most cases for heating/air conditioning that is in working order. When the unit breaks it is the landlord who is responsible and I'm sorry but that is not the same as a power outage. One can be taken care of by the landlord, the other cannot. Was there only one repairman in the entire state on call that night? Wouldn't it be reasonable to say that when the first tech wouldn't come out that another one should have been found that night?

BL

The hungry women make a mess out a you . I don't have the strength to get up and take another shot .... Leaves you howling at the moon ...

Just Blue

shaylynn said:
If you are paying rent to someone you are paying in most cases for heating/air conditioning that is in working order. When the unit breaks it is the landlord who is responsible and I'm sorry but that is not the same as a power outage. One can be taken care of by the landlord, the other cannot. Was there only one repairman in the entire state on call that night? Wouldn't it be reasonable to say that when the first tech wouldn't come out that another one should have been found that night?
They fixed your heat within 12 hours....you're not being reasonable.....get over it... :rolleyes:

You will not get hypothermia in 12 hours in a home that is 40+ under 4 blankets...saying that just makes you seem silly... :p

If you are unhappy with the way things were handled ....do not renew your lease and move. :cool:

shaylynn

baystategirl said:
They fixed your heat within 12 hours....you're not being reasonable.....get over it... :rolleyes:

Wow, you mean to tell me that all this time I have thought that a 24 hour repairman was available 24 hours a day when what it really means is as many hours a day as they feel like being available? That is gonna save me so much time and frustration in the future.

BL

shaylynn said:
baystategirl said:

Wow, you mean to tell me that all this time I have thought that a 24 hour repairman was available 24 hours a day when what it really means is as many hours a day as they feel like being available? That is gonna save me so much time and frustration in the future.
YEpm ,m, fraID 12 HRS IS A REASONBLE TIME OH CRAP ..caps ..

Just Blue

shaylynn said:
baystategirl said:

Do you have OCD?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">