• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heat Repair (below freezing)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

shaylynn said:
It took you half an hour to come up with the OCD remark? I'll try to keep up with your quick wit.

No...it took me 3 seconds...once I had seen your post...but I apologize...I wasn't paying attention and thought I was responding to the OP....sorry I hurt your wittle fewings!!

shaylynn

Apology accepted...ha ha. Seriously though, I'm not saying that they should get money or free rent out of it and yes it was taken care of. I'm just a lowly renter who moves every three years, husband is a marine, and I have seen my share of leases and lazy landlords. In alot of the leases the heat/air conditioning unit is mentioned( landlords are always saying "you should have read your lease") and any maintenence needed has to be reported right away and you can't fix it yourself. I agree that if the OP is unhappy about how it was taken care of that they should not renew but it shows the renter how other maintenence may be handled. That's all I was saying.

So, doctor, what brought you to the conclusion that I have OCD? Come on, you know you're dying to tell me.

Just Blue

shaylynn said:
Apology accepted...ha ha. Seriously though, I'm not saying that they should get money or free rent out of it and yes it was taken care of. I'm just a lowly renter who moves every three years, husband is a marine, and I have seen my share of leases and lazy landlords. In alot of the leases the heat/air conditioning unit is mentioned( landlords are always saying "you should have read your lease") and any maintenence needed has to be reported right away and you can't fix it yourself. I agree that if the OP is unhappy about how it was taken care of that they should not renew but it shows the renter how other maintenence may be handled. That's all I was saying.

So, doctor, what brought you to the conclusion that I have OCD? Come on, you know you're dying to tell me.
Yeah...op did report right away...but even if s/he had called a repair company, it is unlikely that the repair could or would have been done sooner....op is being silly!!

When I asked if you had OCD...I thought you were the op...she is being very picky...and that crap about hypothermia...sounds like Monk!
I have been up since 5am....wicked tired, and I wasn't paying attention!lol!

ENASNI

shaylynn said:

AY YI YI

All landlords are not alike... but You are NOTEBOOK

But... with a healthy sense of humor... so don't go stalking me now. :)

shaylynn

This place is always good for a few laughs....once you understand the s.o.p. Keeping tabs on this place for other renters situations is actually pretty helpful for someone like me who moves around and rents as much as I do.
Oops! Did I say "keeping tabs"? Sorry ENSANI, figure of speech. ha ha
And baystate.....get some sleep, there's more butt to kick tomorrow! ha ha

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">