• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I have no idea why this guy thinks he has any say in what happens with their son.
Perhaps, for the same reason you seem to:

Unfortunately we do not have anything in legal documentation of visitation or custody.
We cannot afford a lawyer, we had one and he did nothing. So I guess we can go to the courthouse and file for a court date to set specific visitation.

Do we have to do this in the county that she resides in or can we do this in the county we live in?
and so on and so forth.

kim123

So I was talking to my fiance last night and I mentioned that I was on here and talking with some very informative people. As I was talking to him I asked some question. Child Support 100% mandated by court. Birth Certificate does not have his name.

I really just want to thank those of you who have helped put this into perspective for me, in order for me to help him through this. Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">