• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If that's what you want, congratulations. But you didn't get emancipated, did you? And that's what you came here demanding.

Eekamouse

This is the same drug addict mom who chose an abusive relationship over keeping her child. What's OP going to do when this happens again?

codykid96

Ok u no wat i found out that my mom has been off drugs and her bf has stoped the abuse and u no wat im glad to live with my mom so u no wat im 15 i need my mom and dad ok my dads in jail do u no how hard that is and i cant liv with my mom because of tn but wen we get this settled ill be happy so er

Silverplum

Ok u no wat i found out that my mom has been off drugs and her bf has stoped the abuse and u no wat im glad to live with my mom so u no wat im 15 i need my mom and dad ok my dads in jail do u no how hard that is and i cant liv with my mom because of tn but wen we get this settled ill be happy so er
Alrighty then.

OHRoadwarrior

Please request your teacher send you for English and spelling tutoring. It will serve you well in real life. Good Luck.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
ummm

wow.

codykid96

ok i don't need a spelling and grammer tutor ok when i get mad i use text talk ok? and i have a new one for any anyone whho wants to help the state of tn will not let me and my bro live with my mom because we did not go threw court and gave them money so what do i do?

Antigone*

ok i don't need a spelling and grammer tutor ok when i get mad i use text talk ok? and i have a new one for any anyone whho wants to help the state of tn will not let me and my bro live with my mom because we did not go threw court and gave them money so what do i do?
What do you do???? Well, Mr. Knowitall, figure it out for yourself.

CSO286

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tennessee
ok i posted once an i dont know how to reply so im 15 ill be 16 in nov and i want to get emancipated under grounds of constant mental abuse such as how worthlass i am awnd if she really wanted to my grandmother could leave for florida and my ant is always calling me moose as a refrance to my wight what do i do i have an appointment with my councler today so....
ok i read and speak on a college level as informed to me by the state of Pennsylvainia and just because my spelling is not at its peak of perfection like all of the other normal peaple in the world does not mean i can't be tottaly be self relient!:mad::mad::mad: but i appreatiate all the help you guys are doing to help me:D but the fact that some peaple are judjing me based on my spelling IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes ill be able to support myself totally. And what if i can convince my Nana to willing and leagally emancipate me???????confused:
You ask whomever it was who told you that you speak and write at a college level that you'd like a second opinion.

And if you cannot articulate your position intelligently (either verbally or in writing--both of which are lacking based on your grammar and syntax) when angry or otherwise upset, you're never going to get what you want.

Really, there is nothing you can do. You have no standing to bring any of these "issues" into court; you are a minor child, the subject of said issues.
It falls to the legal adults in your world to take action and if your mother is not prepared to take the legal step necessary to ask the courts to allow you to live in her home, then she is obviously not prepared to take the steps necessary to parent effectively, either.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
If either of my college students wrote like this - whether via text, email or otherwise? They'd best be looking for jobs as I would stop paying for college. Heck... I could go on a nice vacation (or three!) every year on what I pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">