• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Holidays I Celebrate and STBX Does Not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobJoel

it's not

nah. it's not.

but thanks for the compliment.

and for the exemplary lawyerish response. i love it.

EDITED TO ADD: STILL LAUGHING!!! GREAT RESPONSE!

Last edited:

jbowman

ok. apology accepted Ms. Jbowman.

but my lawyer observations stand. cuzz they be right.

no offense.
No offense? Are you kidding me? Has anyone ever told you that it was my intention to BE a lawyer? It is not. AT. ALL. Where are you getting this, you have been on this board for what, 3 months and you are already getting this attitude?

First lesson, there are no one on one converations on a public forum. AND my comment was what MANY people believe as to what Easter is about. You believe different, that is completely fine. I was not rude by stating what I thought. I guess I am obtuse if that is how I decide to celebrate/believe in my Easter holiday. Sorry. There are an incredible amount of obtuse people in the world, I guess.

And SP, I guess I wasnt deliberately misunderstanding the saintly JJ--she was in fact talking to me. Jeesh, can barely say a dang thing on this forum anymore without getting some raggedy ass comment from someone.

CJane

I didn't read the whole thread. Probably won't.

But I would just like to point out that my ex-husband is a raving born again Southern Baptist and I am a non-denominational Heathen.

I have EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS because we'd traditionally celebrated it with MY family throughout our marriage and it was considered status quo.

GottaGo

Thanks everone for suggestions and viewpoints.

OhioGal, very interesting... You seem very judgemental and bitter. Everything OK?
But its ok, girl. I still got love for ya.

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna pray for you! :D I got special connections with the Lord's right-hand man!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

OhioGal, very interesting... You seem very judgemental and bitter. Everything OK?

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna pray for you! :D I got special connections with the Lord's right-hand man!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
I SO DO NOT WANT YOUR LOVE. Really. Save that for your children and try putting them first and realizing that they have a father who they have every right to love and spend time with. Regardless of your religious beliefs. As for praying for me, really don't want that from you. Special connections huh? Then why you here? I have my own connections to the Big Man. Don't need you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
OG, is correct...you will not get any good response by bashing her.....

GottaGo

OG - you are so right. You do not need me. YOU NEED JESUS! I'm just tryin to hook you up!

Already started prayin for you.
I'm gonna intercede on your behalf whether you want me to or not!
I will bind every devil that has its hands on you girl. Cause you need help!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
OG - you are so right. You do not need me. YOU NEED JESUS! I'm just tryin to hook you up!

Oh boy. Listen gottago. You go into court and tell the judge you will pray for him and every devil that has its hands on him, watch yourself sent for a psych evaluation. And that custody of your children goes to your ex. Then you won't have to worry about holidays.
You may be a new convert but that doesn't mean anything in a legal setting. please wrap your mind around that. Okay?

Wow! I really was feeling for you a little in the beginning of your thread....but you have no proved yourself to be a lunatic! Wish I could be a fly on the wall in your court proceedings! :rolleyes:

StampGirl

I want you to take that attitude with you to mediation and court. See how far it gets you. I can personally tell you: NOWHERE.

It is illegal to consider ANY religion even NONE at all over someone elses religion. Just because YOU celebrate the holiday and dad doesn't wont give you the right to have it.

What gives you the right to take time away from the other parent??

Let me give you my ex's number and you can call him and find out how well he faired in getting certain things based on religion. TRUST ME. Won't work. By the way, I too am a Christian and celebrate the holidays. Would I dream of taking away the holidays from my ex? NO. Its simply not fair.

But you go ahead and try it and come back here with a case number and where we can look it up because if you get them I know I for one, want to see proof it was based on you argueing religious reasons.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I feel the prayers working on me...
Avvertire l'esigenza parlare in linguette. l'OH può io sentirlo dire AMEN!
May вы знать now that дьявол брошен из... ее прыгал оно. Она имеет. МНЕНИЕ АМИНЬ!
OH- mein... mein OH-... glaube ich ihm Lord. Ich glaube ihrer Schwergängigkeit ich Lord. AMEN!
Oh my... I couldn't help myself.
Can you feel it?

lealea1005

I feel the prayers working on me...
Avvertire l'esigenza parlare in linguette. l'OH può io sentirlo dire AMEN!
May вы знать now that дьявол брошен из... ее прыгал оно. Она имеет. МНЕНИЕ АМИНЬ!
OH- mein... mein OH-... glaube ich ihm Lord. Ich glaube ihrer Schwergängigkeit ich Lord. AMEN!
Oh my... I couldn't help myself.
Can you feel it?
Aww, geez, now I have to clean the coffee off my keyboard! Anyone got kleenex? :D

JacobJoel

discerning spirits

It's GERMAN!!! you are speaking GERMIN OG!!!

wow. i heard of that before but never saw it in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">