• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Holidays I Celebrate and STBX Does Not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaGo

OG
I am fine with the advice that was given to me here.
I am not contesting anyone's opinion or viewpoint.

As a matter of fact I have thanked everyone for their respective inputs more than once.

But I felt like you were just making these assumptions about the situation and about me and you speak to people in a very abrasive and even offensive way. I've seen it in multiple threads.
It's really not necessary. You can get your view across without behaving in that way.
It really just made me wonder, what's wrong with you?
What happened to you? Are you ok?

I am not an idiot. I know the proper way to speak to a judge. But - you are not a judge! You are a bitter and judgemental woman who needs some help.

Like I said, I will be praying for YOU.
Like it or not, that's my job and i take it seriously.
;)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
OG

As a matter of fact I have thanked everyone for their respective inputs more than once.

But I felt like you were just making these assumptions about the situation and about me and you speak to people in a very abrasive and even offensive way. I've seen it in multiple threads.
It's really not necessary. You can get your view across without behaving in that way.

I am not an idiot. I know the proper way to speak to a judge. But - you are not a judge! You are a bitter and judgemental woman who needs some help.

;)
What is wrong with me is the devil binds me girl. You said it yourself. Am I okay? I feel you praying for me and the demons just won't allow it.
Seriously. YOu are HURTING me. QUIT....

OG

;)
Listen GottaGO.....she is speaking to you the way a judge will. Many judges come off sounding harsh and abrasive.....all OG is trying to do is give you a taste of what is coming.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Listen GottaGO.....she is speaking to you the way a judge will. Many judges come off sounding harsh and abrasive.....all OG is trying to do is give you a taste of what is coming.
No tx. It is a sad sad thing. I am just possessed .. I am bound by demons and the devil. I mean I was speaking in tongues.

Okay I gotta quit.

GottaGo

Thanks, txrose. The reason I came here was to ascertain the best approach for this, or if I should even approach this in the first place. Testing ground, ya know.
So, no, OG is not speaking to me as a judge would b/c it would never be presented to a judge in this manner.

But again, I do appreciate the advice and opinions that were offered here, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

TinkerBelleLuvr

GottaGo,

Are you saying that YOU should get preference on a particular day because of a belief? How is your belief greater than your X-H?

A true Christian would teach their child to be thankful for every day. Each day is a celebration - not just particular ones that are designated on a calendar.

JacobJoel

Ignore it

she will ignore it.

because your opinion, your UNSOLICITED opinion from a stranger, backed up by lesser thans, just doesn't count.

and you do realize that unless GOD specifically TELLS you to pray for someone in this manner and you do, then you are in active sin, right?

because you are praying YOUR will into their lives and not God's.

again, demonstrating either your ignorance or your selfshness.

i know not which.

CJane

and you do realize that unless GOD specifically TELLS you to pray for someone in this manner and you do, then you are in active sin, right?
Really? I knew, when I was a practicing Wiccan, that you needed someone's permission in order to act on their behalf or interfere in their life spiritually. I didn't know it was also a Christian rule.

Awesome.

GottaGo

JacobJoel, I don't even know where to START with you!

Enuf. I got the answers I sought regarding my orig post.
The rest of this just falls into another category altogether.

One thing I will say to you JJ - b/c u can find it on the internet does NOT make it true.

Ask God to reveal the truth to you.
He will.

JacobJoel

Hah!!!

CHRISTIANS DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BASIC SPIRITUAL PRINCIPALS THAT NON-CHRISTIAN BELIEFS COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND AND ADHERE TO!!!

makes them perfect pawns in the hands of their sworn enemy. he can maneuver them into total chaos.

we gotta talk. i want to know about your wiccan experience.

not right now tho. i'm really behind in my schedule over here.

Silverplum

Really? I knew, when I was a practicing Wiccan, that you needed someone's permission in order to act on their behalf or interfere in their life spiritually. I didn't know it was also a Christian rule.

Awesome.
My mother's scary Norweigan friend prays for me in tongues, then tells my mom what God told her regarding me. :eek:

I have never met this woman. Finally, I just told my mom to stop telling me about it. :cool:

JacobJoel

GottaGo

you need to just leave the JJ alone. because she will blow you out of your comfort zone farther then you can imagine.

you are a baby. what you know about what you think you believe won't fill a thimble.

let's hope you don't stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">