• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how does a bank know about accounts in other banks?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dennis77

I did not owe anything to anyone. I am fighting a case and the case is not decided, who knows I may win or may be settled.

quincy

I did not owe anything to anyone. I am fighting a case and the case is not decided, who knows I may win or may be settled.
So ... you fear you might lose a creditor’s claim against you and are currently looking for ways to protect your assets from a potential future judgment? If so, you might want to sit down with an attorney in your area to discuss the legal ways to do this. You cannot hide assets.

You can try to negotiate a reasonable settlement before a court decides the matter, however. It can be financially beneficial for you to do this. You can visit the Debt Collection section of the forum and read the “sticky note” written by TigerD at the head of that forum on how to negotiate a settlement. The tips are offered by forum member “TigerD,” a former debt collector turned attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">