• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long can my college hold funds legally

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Well I would really like to know if there are or not. Feel free to send me a link to the credible resource that states if there are or are not rules, regs or laws regarding this subject. I dont just believe things just because someone says so. I reached out for advice on the topic i posted about, not to debate my knowledge of legal type terminology.
Google it. It's not there. :unsure:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Please explain to me how I can send you a link to something that doesn't exist.

If you prefer to believe that there must be something just because you want there to be one, feel free to keep looking.

quincy

You really need to find answers at your school's financial aid office. There are all sorts of possibilities as to why you have not received your expected disbursement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">