• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I believe my brother murdered my mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet. Karma is a real force that I hope all involved with the covering up of murders get to feel. We all know what happened here and should not have to fear to speak up about it. Therapy is what one needs to bring themselves to go to work labeling a murder as a suicide just because they are lazy. So they can still pretend to be the good guys

quincy

I bet. Karma is a real force that I hope all involved with the covering up of murders get to feel. We all know what happened here and should not have to fear to speak up about it. Therapy is what one needs to bring themselves to go to work labeling a murder as a suicide just because they are lazy. So they can still pretend to be the good guys
Therapy has benefits beyond that.

Good luck.

See I disagree here. What benefits a person the most is to know the truth, not cover it up with deep breaths to not be a pussy about it. Call it like it is. A person found with your dead mother, messing with a will, and not a suicide note, who claims to have committed a murder, is a murderer. Just like a spade is a spade. We have therapists for people that bite pillows and people that bark like dogs but where are the truth therapists.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Enjoy your stay here then. I believe I speak good enough Spanish to be given enough respect that if someone murders me the police will require them to at least try to cover up their crimes unlike in Maryland where murder of ordinary citizens goes unenforced. It really is that bad. I know I won't be paying taxes to these conspirators again. This place has become a safe haven for sick predators and criminals and an embarrassment to be a part of. Part of the reason we woke up today is nobody made the decision for us that we'd be dying against our consent, which I'll from now on refer to as murder, not suicide.
Make sure to vote on November 27!

quincy

See I disagree here. What benefits a person the most is to know the truth, not cover it up with deep breaths to not be a pussy about it. Call it like it is. A person found with your dead mother, messing with a will, and not a suicide note, who claims to have committed a murder, is a murderer. Just like a spade is a spade. We have therapists for people that bite pillows and people that bark like dogs but where are the truth therapists.
Okay.

Forum members have given you some advice and direction. You can do with it what you please but I really don’t see how this forum can be of any further assistance to you.

Good luck moving forward, GuyOnTheWeb.

I don't mean to make anyone feel bad or anything. But there is more than one world here that people live in. In the ordinary person's world we are stripped of our rights to defend ourselves and have to rely on the competence of our govt. On a daily basis people are willing to help cover up crimes committed against them, just so police don't make it any worse like they did last time. At best, we are insulted with a therapy hotline by wiseguys that call themselves public servants, and have to put up with it. I will indeed be calling the news groups tomorrow.

quincy

I don't mean to make anyone feel bad or anything. But there is more than one world here that people live in. In the ordinary person's world we are stripped of our rights to defend ourselves and have to rely on the competence of our govt. On a daily basis people are willing to help cover up crimes committed against them, just so police don't make it any worse like they did last time. At best, we are insulted with a therapy hotline by wiseguys that call themselves public servants, and have to put up with it. I will indeed be calling the news groups tomorrow.
Sounds like a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">