• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I deleted my post.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica1228

I just want to interrupt your squabble for a moment to say that I am ecstatic about the legal actions Free Advice are taking against IAAL. I stopped coming to this site months ago when his disgusting internet terrorism started and I now really only check my private messages once in a while to keep in touch with friends that I have here. It's sad because I used to be a regular contributor and I enjoyed posting here very much. I couldn't stand what IAAL was doing to the site nor could I bear to witness his devoted lackeys (and you know who you are) continuing to support his heinous actions.

I hope they really nail IAAL. He deserves it.

tigger22472

Veronica1228 said:
I just want to interrupt your squabble for a moment to say that I am ecstatic about the legal actions Free Advice are taking against IAAL. I stopped coming to this site months ago when his disgusting internet terrorism started and I now really only check my private messages once in a while to keep in touch with friends that I have here. It's sad because I used to be a regular contributor and I enjoyed posting here very much. I couldn't stand what IAAL was doing to the site nor could I bear to witness his devoted lackeys (and you know who you are) continuing to support his heinous actions.

I hope they really nail IAAL. He deserves it.

I agree. This site used to respectful. It began with the stuff IAAL started and has continued in other areas with other members. Maybe this is the start of getting this site back on track.

Veronica1228

tigger22472 said:
I agree. This site used to respectful. It began with the stuff IAAL started and has continued in other areas with other members. Maybe this is the start of getting this site back on track.
I hope you're right, Tig. The next thing that should be stopped is what I call the "jackal pack". They always look for a poster that they can jump on and gang up on him or her as a group. Most of it ends up being judgemental, biased crapola anyway with no legal relevance whatsoever. Really pointless.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Veronica1228 said:
I hope you're right, Tig. The next thing that should be stopped is what I call the "jackal pack". They always look for a poster that they can jump on and gang up on him or her as a group. Most of it ends up being judgemental, biased crapola anyway with no legal relevance whatsoever. Really pointless.
Oh yeah. Have to agree with that one.

Veronica1228

Shay-Pari'e said:
Now you can start posting again. I for one have missed you.
I just might. I've missed this site and all of you guys, but I don't have as much time as I used to for posting on the internet. We'll see. ;)

garrula lingua

stealth2 said:
I agree, also.

Re the atty acting for FA:

Robert Frank Knox - #71524
Current Status: Active
This member is active and may practice law in California.

See below for more details.

Profile Information
Bar Number 71524
Address Attorney at Law
319 Miller Ave #1
Mill Valley, CA 94941 Phone Number (415) 388-9090
Fax Number (415) 388-9590
e-mail [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@iigskoyu.net
District District 4 Undergraduate School Wesleyan Univ; Middletown CT
County Marin Law School Stanford Univ Law School; Stanford CA

Status History
Effective Date Status Change
Present Active
12/22/1976 Admitted to The State Bar of California

This member has no public record of discipline.
Administrative Actions
This member has no public record of administrative actions.

...I didn't check on ******dale for his specialty.

**************....now that's a man with an e-mail plentitude :D

garrula lingua

stealth2 said:
I agree, also.

Re the atty acting for FA:

Robert Frank Knox - #71524
Current Status: Active
This member is active and may practice law in California.

See below for more details.

Profile Information
Bar Number 71524
Address Attorney at Law
319 Miller Ave #1
Mill Valley, CA 94941 Phone Number (415) 388-9090
Fax Number (415) 388-9590
e-mail [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@iigskoyu.net
District District 4 Undergraduate School Wesleyan Univ; Middletown CT
County Marin Law School Stanford Univ Law School; Stanford CA

Status History
Effective Date Status Change
Present Active
12/22/1976 Admitted to The State Bar of California

This member has no public record of discipline.
Administrative Actions
This member has no public record of administrative actions.

...I didn't check on ******dale for his specialty.

**************....now that's a man with an e-mail plentitude :D

[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@iigskoyu.net
There's about twenty e-mail addresses listed on the Ca State Bar page for Mr. Knox...they're shortening upon transfer

YO.. motor mouth, I mean that in the best possible way..are you Woodward or Bernstein??

Not that this is THAT inporotant but NICE work young Person.

Gotta give credit. This person is gonna probably get a ride. For some unforgiveable internet clause of what is on line is not really abuse if you freely agree to it and it freely sucks. But... Lets delve if we can.. If you can legally get into WHY he did this if you can get into legally why he turned... Look into the MAn if he was out to get to 0a man.. He showed weakness here. Big time. It is legal if he put it on line that he was insane/ is it he had a point and nobody steps up,... Find THAT OUT. He was twisted.

Someone in his past.. someone he really liked here made him turn. Dunn dunn dunn.

( I am not kidding folks look at the posts... it turned it TURNED at a certain time.. find it... do your research !!) Not you Rmet... you will just give him turrets or something... :rolleyes:

People do research silly stuff... but Please...whatever.. When you have to seem to have the time????

Last edited:

garrula lingua

QUOTE=Ohreallynow?]YO.. motor mouth, I mean that in the best possible way..are you Woodward or Bernstein??

Not that this is THAT inporotant but NICE work young Person.

Gotta give credit. This person is gonna probably get a ride. For some unforgiveable internet clause of what is on line is not really abuse if you freely agree to it and it freely sucks. But... Lets delve if we can.. If you can legally into WHY he did this if you can legally. why he turned... Look into the MAn if he was a man.. He showed weakness here. Big time. It is legal if he put it on line is it not... Find THAT OUT. He was twisted.

Someone in his past.. someone he really liked here made him turn. Dunn dunn dunn.
I am not kidding folks look at the posts... it turned it TURNED at a certain time.. find it... do your research !!) Not you Rmet... you will just give him turrets or something... :rolleyes:

People I have done research too silly stuff... but Please... You seem to have the time????[/QUOTE]

.....yes, you're right (BTW I'm an old bag).
Well, what happened ? Did he just have a breakdown ?
It was really freaky reading along with the posts.
He is very knowledgable about the law, but how did he have the time to post so much (disbarred or retired ??) (did you read M******'s Dec regarding his attempt to keep posting & originating from other countries ? Who would go to such trouble ? I'm too darn lazy to be that nasty (&, meanly, productive with it) ... whatever caused the breakdown ???

I always told my H that when I go senile, I'm going to be the dotty old woman who runs out of the house, naked, with her purse on her arm (and he'd better catch me, first) :D I think IAAL did just that - no one was there (or knew) to catch him.

Shay-Pari'e

I'm closing this now, You two are getting way off topic.

Mary deserved better. Mary and ***** had it, and I do not blaim them one bit. I am not around here every day, and I personially have had a good laught with IAAL and his comments.

I never had a good time with what he did to the mod and owner of this site.

He made his bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">