• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got a failure to yield when turning left at an intersection ticket and I want to know how to pursue this.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can likely get any fines, suspensions, or bench warrants from your Failure to Appear dismissed by providing documentation that you were hospitalized. That will not, however, address your original ticket. That will need to be handled on its own.

No need to be rude to the volunteers you're asking help from.
Why would I be fined over something that I should of not been arrested for. If I have to pay any fines then I would want them to be reversed.

Good question. A failure to yield ticket is issued when there was something to yield for.
I did yield. Were you there. Because the dumb cops weren't either. Plus I was threatened by the psycho woman driving the car. This police system is a joke and so are the people giving "help" on this site. Or when retarded cops don't know what they are doing because they have something against me because their lifes are miserable. It happened to me before. I should know I used to date one. Most cops are dumb and don't know what they are doing. So they project their miserbale life on good citizens like me who never committed any crimes or gotten in trouble with the law. And because of the way I look. I know this because I am smart.

quincy

I did yield. Were you there. Because the dumb cops weren't either. Plus I was threatened by the psycho woman driving the car. This police system is a joke and so are the people giving "help" on this site. Or when retarded cops don't know what they are doing because they have something against me because their lifes are miserable. It happened to me before. I should know I used to date one. Most cops are dumb and don't know what they are doing. So they project their miserbale life on good citizens like me who never committed any crimes or gotten in trouble with the law. And because of the way I look. I know this because I am smart.
Call the motor vehicle office in your area to check the status of your license. Contact the court to see if a failure to appear warrant has been issued.

Then, if there has been no action taken on your license and there is no warrant out for your arrest, you can request a court hearing to resolve any outstanding issues with your ticket.

If you are looking to get out of a ticket, I will advise you that both attitude and appearance are extremely important when in court. You will be judged on both. I recommend you have an attorney because you seem to be a bit hot-headed, and that does not bode well for a favorable outcome.

adjusterjack

I was threatened by the psycho woman driving the car.
Then there WAS another car. Making a left turn and getting hit creates a presumption that you failed to yield. If you had yielded you wouldn't have been hit.

There are very few defenses to a failure to yield accident (red light, excessive speed perhaps) but you would need unbiased third party witnesses to the behavior of the other driver.

This police system is a joke and so are the people giving "help" on this site. Or when retarded cops don't know what they are doing because they have something against me because their lifes are miserable. It happened to me before. I should know I used to date one. Most cops are dumb and don't know what they are doing. So they project their miserbale life on good citizens like me who never committed any crimes or gotten in trouble with the law. And because of the way I look. I know this because I am smart.
It would help if you were capable of engaging in a rational conversation.

Eekamouse

Skittles, what do you want? Everyone who reads your posts to agree with you? That's not going to happen because you are wrong about much of what you've said. Are you currently seeing a mental health professional?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
You have been given some good advice, particularly by AJ.

I agree with owl guy: you need to act very differently than you have been here. You need professional help, including a lawyer.

DIY legal people who are successful listen and research. They do so calmly rather than lashing out.

I know this because I am smarter.

zddoodah

None of y'all have helped me yet
Hard to help someone who provides virtually no relevant facts and who ignores questions. I asked three rather important questions in my response #4 in this thread, and you ignored those questions. Instead, in post #9, you wrote, "That's you pay a attonery hundreds of dollars for," which is utterly incoherent and not responsive to any of the questions I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">