• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have mental disability. I need someone to be a voice. SS and adult services cant help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
Oops. I failed to look at the posting history. If the concern is related to what he posted about earlier, mike should add any new questions to his other thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential