• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have to confess

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Yay! That is great news you got them back safe and sound.

I run a very active Facebook page and a website for Lost and Found pets in North Florida and it is always good to hear of missing pets that have been found and returned safely. It helps to balance out the emotions over the ones that don't make it home from being hit by cars or from being stolen.

So, to you, here is our customary Facebook post heading for a safely returned pet ->

Reunited :)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The two who ran off have been VERY clingy lately. I have been standing outside with them and they REFUSE to leave my side until I shoo them away to do their business. They continuously try to lick me and be in my lap. Again, NOT easy since they are NOT lap dogs. I gotta wonder what happened before/during/after they were caught and what scared them. But they appear glad to be home. The big girl (though youngest) won't go near the fence now. She used to all the time and now she doesn't go within two feet of it.

The two who ran off have been VERY clingy lately. I have been standing outside with them and they REFUSE to leave my side until I shoo them away to do their business. They continuously try to lick me and be in my lap. Again, NOT easy since they are NOT lap dogs. I gotta wonder what happened before/during/after they were caught and what scared them. But they appear glad to be home. The big girl (though youngest) won't go near the fence now. She used to all the time and now she doesn't go within two feet of it.
Any possibility there was a storm with thunder in the area? Thunder (or fireworks, gunshots, or other loud noises) will cause a lot of normally calm dogs to become very agitated and jump over fences or dig to get out of the yard. After a big thunderstorm we see an increase in missing dogs. Same for July 4th and New Years Eve with a significant increase in missing dogs due to fireworks. Some dogs are also natural escape artists (Huskies come to mind for that).

Just Blue

Any possibility there was a storm with thunder in the area? Thunder (or fireworks, gunshots, or other loud noises) will cause a lot of normally calm dogs to become very agitated and jump over fences or dig to get out of the yard. After a big thunderstorm we see an increase in missing dogs. Same for July 4th and New Years Eve with a significant increase in missing dogs due to fireworks. Some dogs are also natural escape artists (Huskies come to mind for that).
My sister and niece work for an animal rescue ....Thank You for doing the same. :cool:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I get the point. I understand the point. I like the point. But no. Not that night. It snowed. But it is Ohio. And Ohio is weird.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">