• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm being harassed, stalked and followed by a lunatic cop.... what can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

My dad asked me that same question... why is he doing this??? I'll tell you what I told him... I have no freaking idea, how am I suppose to know why crazy people do what they do? Why do cops put their knees on people's neck for 8 mins killing them? Why do cops shoot unarmed people in the back who are fleeing? Because they're crazy is my answer. Obviously I'm not breaking any laws, otherwise he would have called in for ground patrol and had me arrested.

Dropping fire retardant for no reason near a busy road with no fire around isn't bizarre to you?
Nothing you posted is proof you are being harassed by a police officer. You don't know for sure that is the same cop flying the copter...or even if it is the same copter. Do you live in a small pop rural area or a large pop city?

aces77

Without some evidence that it is always the same person directly targeting you and not the department in general doing routine flybys, you're going to have a hard time taking any kind of action.
Couldn't I do a FOIA request for the pilot(s) names and the videos they took of me?

quincy

Couldn't I do a FOIA request for the pilot(s) names and the videos they took of me?
You can go to the department and request information on the flights. The pilot’s name would probably be redacted from any information you received.

aces77

Nothing you posted is proof you are being harassed by a police officer. You don't know for sure that is the same cop flying the copter...or even if it is the same copter. Do you live in a small pop rural area or a large pop city?
I disagree. If they circle your house every night and follow you everywhere you go it's harassment and stalking. Doesn't matter if it's just one or the entire department. Pop here is less than 5k so rural but the copter is from neighboring city which is about 150k.

I'll post some proof to show that this harassment is real.

quincy

I suggest you show your proof to an attorney in your area and discuss what your options are in resolving whatever it is that is going on.

aces77

Here he's flying right by my window so he can look inside......

Here he's dropping fire retardant near me for no reason....

Still think I'm crazy?

quincy

Still think I'm crazy?
No one said you were crazy - but it appears from your photos that the pilot is not flying by to peek in your window.

aces77

Your friend Just Blue called me crazy but I guess the mod deleted it.

Why is the pilot flying so low and right in front of my window? He's done this DOZENS of times! There's literally hundreds of homes here yet he only does this over my house.

Just Blue

Still think I'm crazy?
No none...I repeat, NO ONE, on your thread said you were crazy. You are experiencing a classic transference. Projecting how you feel about yourself onto others and how they feel about you.

quincy

Why is the pilot flying so low and right in front of my window? He's done this DOZENS of times! There's literally hundreds of homes here yet he only does this over my house.
There is probably a good reason that has nothing at all to do with you. Fire prevention is one logical conclusion.

Why don’t you talk to a city official about the helicopter? Someone in the city office might have an explanation. While there, you might find out if there is a noise/nuisance ordinance.

I know you believe the helicopter is piloted by a psycho sheriff who is stalking you but I honestly believe there is another reason for the flights.

Just Blue

Your friend Just Blue called me crazy but I guess the mod deleted it.

Actually, I said I don't know if you are crazy but you had a ...bad...attitude. I think your angry attitude is off putting. Perhaps that is caused by the reaction your getting from people you told this problem to.
Your belligerent attack of Quincy kinda set the tone of this thread from the get-go.

aces77

There is probably a good reason that has nothing at all to do with you. Fire prevention is one logical conclusion.

Why don’t you talk to a city official about the helicopter? Someone in the city office might have an explanation. While there, you might find out if there is a noise/nuisance ordinance.

I know you believe the helicopter is piloted by a psycho sheriff who is stalking you but I honestly believe there is another reason for the flights.

Spoken like a typical crooked cop. It's obvious whose side you and "Just Blue" are on.

Just Blue

Wow, you're lying. So you did not post this?

Want me to post a screenshot of it?
Saying I don't know if you are nuts, is not calling you nuts. If I said "I don't know if that woman is blond" is that me saying that the woman is a blond? No. It is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">