• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In 2012 my ex wifes boyfreind got. Tempmerary emergency custody 0f my son In faifeild CA. WITHOUT my knowing or consent i pay child support was it *

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dank101

Yes I reside in nevada
Moved here from California
Could be a different child? But..... what is the question, @Dank101?
Yes a different child I am a single father of 2 kids was 3 nutvthe ex's boyfriend took custody of my youngest son the question is how is this possible I pay support there woukd be no reason to why I wasnt contacted itbhas been 5yrs now that I. have been trying to locate my son as instill continue tonoay support

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Yes a different child I am a single father of 2 kids was 3 nutvthe ex's boyfriend took custody of my youngest son the question is how is this possible I pay support there woukd be no reason to why I wasnt contacted itbhas been 5yrs now that I. have been trying to locate my son as instill continue tonoay support
It really would be helpful if you could find an actual keyboard to type on.

So, when did you find out about the above situation and how? You would still be paying support unless he has adopted the child. What was the reason for the emergency custody?

Just Blue

What ever devise you are using to type your postings is not working out. Please, check the post for spelling errors before hitting the "post reply" button. Thank you...

Dank101

It really would be helpful if you could find an actual keyboard to type on.

So, when did you find out about the above situation and how? You would still be paying support unless he has adopted the child. What was the reason for the emergency custody?
Not sure the reasoning found out thru friends then check with the courts and public record yes I still pay child support to my ex for saud child

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Not sure the reasoning found out thru friends then check with the courts and public record yes I still pay child support to my ex for saud child
Did you try to talk to Mom? Contact the b/f? Do you not have/exercise parenting time? I mean - that's 7 years... Have you not see him in 7 years?

Dank101

Did you try to talk to Mom? Contact the b/f? Do you not have/exercise parenting time? I mean - that's 7 years... Have you not see him in 7 years?
YhYhave been trying to contact mom abd boyfriend from discovery I have done the boyfriend has moved to Washington,Oregon and the latest is Massachusetts

Dank101

Why not? I don't want to make assumptions. The age of this child would help, too.
The child now is 13 I havnt been abke to locate him every time I do he moves I have been trying to find their mother as well as the boyfriends mother she just hangs up on me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">