• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In front of the entire organization...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manderson3

TotalLossBS said:
Come on, get over it. The response I have received from this post goes to prove that the purpose of these forums has been completly overridden by unhappy, power-crazed people. The passionate and overly dramatic posts are exhausting.

I thought maybe it was only the insurance adjusters in the 'automobile claims' forum, but apparently its widespread.
Ma'mm. With all due respect. If anyone is coming across as a unhappy,power-crazed person it's you. Maybe you should not give your advice. Maybe you should take your advice. And get over it.

mitousmom

fighting_back said:
This website is a joke. I seriously doubt lawyers even post on here.

You know what? EEO offered to take my case AND a 2nd one of his victims has decided to fight him too now that she knows that I'm fighthing him.
EEOC doesn't offer to take anyone's case. In fact, EEOC can't refuse to allow you to file a charge, even if they believe that you aren't covered by the laws they enforce or believe that your matter has been remedied.

EEOC will make its decision on how to process your charge once it's received information from your employer. It's processing could be an immediate dismissal, a mediation attempt, or an investigation.

You should also be aware that the EEOC staffers with whom you will deal initially aren't lawyers either. So, try not to insult them.

can't believe your attitude.

If I rented to you, I'd evict you.

If you worked for me, I'd fire you and make sure you were denied Unemployment.

You must be a real pleasant person to be around, oh, and a real fun date.

Sounds like you'd rather be referred to as an ugly dike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">