• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Intruder breaking into shed - lawful to use lethal force?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yeah, but you're a girl ;)

Same here though, but add about 10 more years. Only exceptions have been work related.
I may be female but still -- have you read my posts on here? I am the same way in real life. And still never been in a street fight.

quincy

I may be female but still -- have you read my posts on here? I am the same way in real life. And still never been in a street fight.
You are definitely not someone who would be wise to tangle with, OG, armed or unarmed. :D

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You are definitely not someone who would be wise to tangle with, OG, armed or unarmed. :D
I love you, Sir Q. Unless Madame Q will kick my butt and then I defer to her. See, there we go. She needs to realize my love is completely unromantic and brotherly for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">