• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it illegal to take photos in my windows?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MAPLE BLUES

Wow, sorry for having better things to do with my time then sit on a free advice colum making complaints about what people post. what do you care what I post, again this is a free advice forum so please move on with your life

B

Boxcarbill

aloha43 said:
If this were you, JetX, you'd think otherwise.

If you had a neighbor that was yelling at you, flipping you off, yelling at your kids threatening to slice their cats heads off, throwing garbage into your yard, throwing down your kids bikes any chance she gets, and taking photos of you through your windows at night, wouldn't you try to stop her? Come on.

And, regarding your other post, you neglected to finish the sentence..............or the interior of any other area in which the occupant has a reasonable expectation of privacy, with the intent to invade the privacy of a person or persons inside.

That applies.
Duh, as a licensed lawyer I can absolutely guarantee you that there will NOT be a finding of any reasonable expectation of privacy when the window coverings are left open at night. That is an open invitation for people to see in. You can assert this in court until the cows come on and it is not going to get you anywhere. Not going to happen. Period.

As for your plants. No light, even in sunny southern CA comes into a room for house plants at night. No film will record the interior of a house shot from the outside during the day. This is fact whether you are intelligent enough to grasp these concepts are not. Close the damn blinds, curtain, sheet, newspaper or whatever over the window at night if you want privacy and take your own picturese with slide or print film, choosing any speed film that you want to grasp that the image will not record. Then raise hell with the developer that you got charged for prints that you cannot see a damn thing on.

HomeGuru

MAPLE BLUES said:
Wow, sorry for having better things to do with my time then sit on a free advice colum making complaints about what people post. what do you care what I post, again this is a free advice forum so please move on with your life
**A: we are tired of your idiotic rantings. Keep it up and we'll turn you to maple sap and have you singing the blues.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">