• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Peeking Into mailbox a federal Crime?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I DON"T Pick it up, I was just taking pics & reporting It. The Neighbor was having to clean it up. You misunderstand me. And YES, the landlord DOES care, that's why They get mad every time they are FINED for it.
You know what people, thanks for your Imput, I'm done now. Bye
On your way out, please make sure to stop by the customer service counter for your refund. :cool:

PayrollHRGuy

Ok, I'll just call her a Bully & A Whack job, How's that? It's not like I call her that to her face, & She Is What we call her.
That will be fine. But it isn't saying it to her face that would cause a problem. It would be saying it to other people like you did here but that know her.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I DON"T Pick it up, I was just taking pics & reporting It. The Neighbor was having to clean it up. You misunderstand me. And YES, the landlord DOES care, that's why They get mad every time they are FINED for it.
You know what people, thanks for your Imput, I'm done now. Bye
If the landlord really cared, they wouldn't be dealing with it this way. And by having you snitch as a favor, you are being put in the middle.

If the landlord was so nice and caring, at a certain point they'd do more than fine based on snitching. You "helping out" is creating your situation. After the first few times you informed the landlord, something should have been done... by the landlord - other than and instead of asking you to sleuth and report back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">