• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is the arrest valid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

The state is kentucky and the offense did not occur on that road was never on the road
The location is not as important as the offense for which you were charged.

There could be legitimate defenses available to you but errors on a citation generally can be amended by the officer.

You should have an attorney, who will investigate the stop, the field tests, the arrest, and the breathalyzer/BAC results. These are the areas most likely to yield the best defenses to a DUI.

Last edited:

Tim s.

Thanks it was a family member not me I don't drink and drive and my brother tn law says he wasn't they had him do a breathalyzer at Walmart but wouldn't tell him results and arrested him and he was taken to hospital for a blood test

quincy

Thanks it was a family member not me I don't drink and drive and my brother tn law says he wasn't they had him do a breathalyzer at Walmart but wouldn't tell him results and arrested him and he was taken to hospital for a blood test
Your brother-in-law should hire an attorney to assist him with his defense. The citation on its own is not likely to help him.

PayrollHRGuy

So YOU don't really know where your B-I-L was when he was driving.

Tell him to get a lawyer and to stop talking to people about it.

And you should certainly quit talking about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">