• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jaxxcapone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Happy Trails

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
jaxxcapone said:
So I was being drivin home by a designated driver my uncle he didnt see a trailer which was improperly parked since no one was injured and no damage to anyones vehicle went home to call tow truck.

I stayed at scene of accident didnt want to leave the scene of accident when cop arrived I was not in car tried to explain what happened did not get a chance too and was taken to hospital for a blood test that I did not consent to wasnt even arrested at this point.

After taking blood which results were not yet known I was arrested for dui even though though no one saw me drive.

Thats my story and im sticking to it.I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.
From thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=300191

If you can't take the questioning here and give an appropriate answer, how are you going to pull it off in front of a jury?

You have a major flaw in the story you are sticking to.

Want to know what it is?

jaxxcapone

Happy Trails said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

From thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=300191

If you can't take the questioning here and give an appropriate answer, how are you going to pull it off in front of a jury?

You have a major flaw in the story you are sticking to.

Want to know what it is?
Whats my flaw tell me the only flaw in my story is that I have a previous dui 4 years ago so I know it dosnt look good but like I said thats my story and Im sticking to it plus the cop didnt go by the book.They can take my license away I could care less i actually prefer not to drive to much hassle bul Ill be dammned if they give me any jail time I had my car taken away I sufferned physical and emotional injuries I spend new years in jail which happens to me my birthday I paid to bond out I paid to get my car un impounded they probably are going to give me more fines havent I suffered enough for a non injury accident I mean damn its not like I did a drive by.These people need to learn to give people a break

seniorjudge

jaxxcapone said:
Whats my flaw tell me the only flaw in my story is that I have a previous dui 4 years ago so I know it dosnt look good but like I said thats my story and Im sticking to it plus the cop didnt go by the book.They can take my license away I could care less i actually prefer not to drive to much hassle bul Ill be dammned if they give me any jail time I had my car taken away I sufferned physical and emotional injuries I spend new years in jail which happens to me my birthday I paid to bond out I paid to get my car un impounded they probably are going to give me more fines havent I suffered enough for a non injury accident I mean damn its not like I did a drive by.These people need to learn to give people a break
Why do you think the cop had to give you your Miranda warnings?

Have you even read the Miranda case?

Just Blue

jaxxcapone said:
You need to hook up with Lisa101010....you can talk to each other about how unfair it all is... :rolleyes:

jaxxcapone

baystategirl said:
You need to hook up with Lisa101010....you can talk to each other about how unfair it all is... :rolleyes:

Im not really even worried about it they wont give me any jail time you know how packed prisions would be if they put everyone in jail just for a dui those maximum penalties are just to scare you ill get 4 5 years probation fines community service and that will be that and like I said they can take my dl away for a year saves me from having to pay insurance, gas worried about traffic and being stopped by police so they are doing me a favor by not letting me drive.I just dont like the hassle of going to court.

Happy Trails

jaxxcapone said:
No, it's not with your previous record, it's with your story.

It has holes in it, surely you know that.

You know you made up this story after the fact to try and save your butt.

Remember this statement:

Actually my uncle was driving he was the designated driver but this trailer that he hit was improperly parked in the corner of a 4 way street.
Since no one was hurt he walked home to call tow truck I stayd at scene to tell trailer owner whats going on even though the trailer had no damage.
...and then this statement:

By the time he came back I was already gone and get this he called my cell phone to find out what happened and this officer had the nerve to answer my calls and was beligerant to my family members that were calling this cop had no right to answer my phone......
Come on now......

If I were on the jury, I wouldn't be buying that.

Just Blue

Happy Trails said:

Remember this statement:

Come on now......

You are good! We should nickname you Sherlock...

jaxxcapone

Happy Trails said:

Remember this statement:

Come on now......

Hey I have proof the cop answered my phone I got phone records.It dosnt matter we all know they just look at the police report and what they wrote down is what they go by.

I just find it funny that the cop is automatically believed like he is some kind of up right individual with a college degree or a priest you know anybody can be a cop the only requirement is that you have a highschool diploma any idiot can have that.

Happy Trails

jaxxcapone said:
Hey I have proof the cop answered my phone I got phone records.It dosnt matter we all know they just look at the police report and what they wrote down is what they go by.

I just find it funny that the cop is automatically believed like he is some kind of up right individual with a college degree or a priest you know anybody can be a cop the only requirement is that you have a highschool diploma any idiot can have that.

You are missing the point.

Your uncle isn't going to step up to the plate and say he was driving, because he wasn't.

You had a phone on you, so no need for anyone to go to a phone to call for a tow truck.

Last edited:

weenor

Dude the only way this will work is for your uncle to testify under oath at your trial that he was driving...course I would have thought that he would already have talked to the police or submitted an affidavit to the DA....um? wonder why not....

And if you were drunk at the time, maybe the cop did read you your rights and you did consent to blood test and you don't remember. If I'm the cop that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Happy Trails

weenor said:
Dude the only way this will work is for your uncle to testify under oath at your trial that he was driving...course I would have thought that he would already have talked to the police or submitted an affidavit to the DA....um? wonder why not....

And if you were drunk at the time, maybe the cop did read you your rights and you did consent to blood test and you don't remember. If I'm the cop that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I don't think this is the story jaxxcapone is st..st..ill st..st..icking to to...

jaxxcapone

weenor said:

Hey my phone was dying could not use except for a few seconds plus we have aaa card at home that allows us free tow service so why would I call anyother plus my uncle is 56 years old has never been arrested in his life so why wouldnt they believe him plus he is willing to testify,also he tried to call the police dept after they took me in to admit he was driving you think they gave a **** no they hung up on him several times. Keep trying to find holes in my story its full proof even my lawyer said so.

Shay-Pari'e

jaxxcapone said:
Hey my phone was dying could not use except for a few seconds plus we have aaa card at home that allows us free tow service so why would I call anyother plus my uncle is 56 years old has never been arrested in his life so why wouldnt they believe him plus he is willing to testify,also he tried to call the police dept after they took me in to admit he was driving you think they gave a **** no they hung up on him several times. Keep trying to find holes in my story its full proof even my lawyer said so.
You and your lawyer, are both idiots.

jaxxcapone

Happy Trails said:
I don't think this is the story jaxxcapone is st..st..ill st..st..icking to to...
Please I admit I had a few drinks but I was not unconscience drunk or stumbling around I know what happened and when my blood test comes back I bet it wont be anymore then .09 or .10 at the most thats not fall out drunk.

Like I said my only mistake was not leaving the car there and walking off which I should have did but I thought I would get in trouble for leaving the scene little did I know what would happen.

jaxxcapone

--PARIDISE-- said:
You and your lawyer, are both idiots.
Yeah well see Ill come on here and post the update once I go to court you fools just think whatever police says happens your stuck with, theres lots of ways to beat a dui case you idiots are just not smart enough to beat one I guarantee I wont get any jail time I might even get this dropped just watch and see.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">