• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jaxxcapone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Happy Trails

jaxxcapone said:
Please I admit I had a few drinks but I was not unconscience drunk or stumbling around I know what happened and when my blood test comes back I bet it wont be anymore then .09 or .10 at the most thats not fall out drunk.

Like I said my only mistake was not leaving the car there and walking off which I should have did but I thought I would get in trouble for leaving the scene little did I know what would happen.
Well, we have had posters on here before and they did walk away and still were charged with a DWI.

You are just going to have to wait and see what the test results are.

....and you really do need a lawyer.

justalayman

If you have this so locked down tight, why are you here?

You got everybodies opinion that your story is unbelievable. That your story is not going to get you out of the charges.

What else do you want?

Let your lawyer take it from here and save you because if you go into court sounding like you are here, they are going to charge you with comtempt and lock you up for the fun of it.

Shay-Pari'e

jaxxcapone said:
Yeah well see Ill come on here and post the update once I go to court you fools just think whatever police says happens your stuck with, theres lots of ways to beat a dui case you idiots are just not smart enough to beat one I guarantee I wont get any jail time I might even get this dropped just watch and see.
A "FOOL" and a "IDIOT", is someone who GET'S the DUI!!!!!!!!!!! I guess, that would be YOU! :D

Just Blue

jaxxcapone said:
Hey I have proof the cop answered my phone I got phone records.It dosnt matter we all know they just look at the police report and what they wrote down is what they go by.

I just find it funny that the cop is automatically believed like he is some kind of up right individual with a college degree or a priest you know anybody can be a cop the only requirement is that you have a highschool diploma any idiot can have that.
In all of the different forums on this site... Drunk Driving is filled with the Stupidest posters!! You are an IDIOT! Except your punishment like a man...and DON"T do it again!

gawm

Happy Trails said:
You are missing the point.

You had a phone on you, so no need for anyone to go to a phone to call for a tow truck.
Maybe he was over his minutes :D We all know how expensive that can be ;) Haven't you ever seen the commercial where the three guys are locked in a freezer and are freezing to death, one of the guys has a cell phone but doesn't want to use it to call for help because he is over his minutes :D

Happy Trails

gawm said:
Maybe he was over his minutes :D We all know how expensive that can be ;) Haven't you ever seen the commercial where the three guys are locked in a freezer and are freezing to death, one of the guys has a cell phone but doesn't want to use it to call for help because he is over his minutes :D
He he, it's funny to see his story evolve.

He says it was because his phone was dying**************. and they had to get the AAA card**************

After I posted about the phones, he left the site and it only took him 41 minutes to come up with something that would possibly fit his story.

I actually was guessing he would come back with, "There was a no service signal". LOL

Last edited:

Happy Trails

Well, apparently I'm not going to get an answer tonight. I will post this information that I found so I won't have to look it up again.

Title 47. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 10 - Accidents and Reports Relating to Accidents
Highway Safety Code
Section 10-104 - Duty to Give Information and Render Aid - Drug and Alcohol Testing

A. The driver of any vehicle involved in an accident resulting in injury to or death of any person or damage to any vehicle which is driven or attended by any person shall give his correct name, address and registration number of the vehicle he is driving, and shall upon request exhibit his driver license and his security verification form, as defined in Section 7-600 of this title, to the person struck or the driver or occupant of or person attending any vehicle collided with, and shall render to any person injured in such accident reasonable assistance, including the carrying, or the making of arrangements for the carrying, of such person to a physician, surgeon or hospital for medical or surgical treatment if it is apparent that such treatment is necessary or if such carrying is requested by the injured person. Any driver who provides information required by this section which is intentionally inaccurate shall be subject to the provisions of Section 10-103 of this title.

B. Any driver of any vehicle involved in an accident who could be cited for any traffic offense where said accident resulted in the immediate death or great bodily injury, as defined in subsection B of Section 646 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, of any person shall submit to drug and alcohol testing as soon as practicable after such accident occurs. The traffic offense violation shall constitute probable cause for purposes of Section 752 of this title and the procedures found in Section 752 of this title shall be followed to determine the presence of alcohol or controlled dangerous substances within the driver's blood system.

--------------

Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
Title 47. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 67 - Chemical Tests
Section 752 - Procedure for Blood Tests - Authorization - Liability for Withdrawal - Reports

B. If the person authorized to withdraw blood as specified in subsection A of this section is presented with a written statement:

1. Authorizing blood withdrawal signed by the person whose blood is to be withdrawn;

2. Signed by a duly authorized peace officer that the person whose blood is to be withdrawn has agreed to the withdrawal of blood;

3. Signed by a duly authorized peace officer that the person whose blood is to be withdrawn has been placed under arrest and that the officer has probable cause to believe that the person, while intoxicated, has operated a motor vehicle in such manner as to have caused the death or serious physical injury of another person, or the person has been involved in a traffic accident and has been removed from the scene of the accident that resulted in the death or great bodily injury, as defined in subsection B of Section 646 of Title 21 of the Oklahoma Statutes, of any person to a hospital or other health care facility outside the State of Oklahoma before the law enforcement officer was able to effect an arrest for such offense; or

4. In the form of an order from a district court that blood be withdrawn, the person authorized to withdraw the blood and the hospital or other health care facility where the withdrawal occurs may rely on such a statement or order as evidence that the person has consented to or has been required to submit to the clinical procedure and shall not require the person to sign any additional consent or waiver form. In such a case, the person authorized to perform the procedure, the employer of such person, and the hospital or other health care facility shall not be liable in any action alleging lack of consent or lack of informed consent.

---------------------

Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
Title 21. Chapter 20 Section 646

B. For purposes of this section "great bodily injury" means bone fracture, protracted and obvious disfigurement, protracted loss or impairment of the function of a body part, organ or mental faculty, or substantial risk of death.

AHA

jaxxcapone said:
Whats my flaw tell me the only flaw in my story is that I have a previous dui 4 years ago so I know it dosnt look good but like I said thats my story and Im sticking to it plus the cop didnt go by the book.They can take my license away I could care less i actually prefer not to drive to much hassle bul Ill be dammned if they give me any jail time I had my car taken away I sufferned physical and emotional injuries I spend new years in jail which happens to me my birthday I paid to bond out I paid to get my car un impounded they probably are going to give me more fines havent I suffered enough for a non injury accident I mean damn its not like I did a drive by.These people need to learn to give people a break
Only a drunk driver would crash into a PARKED vehicle, so for the sake of innocent people's possible expensive cars parked on a street, hell yeah, all the drunk drivers should pay for the consequences. Drunks don't belong on the roads!!! Only a retard would not see how obvious that is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">