• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Kohl's sold diamond $10,000 less accidentally?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ecmst12

4 carrots in a diamond, sold by kohls for $75 and they didn't notice the problem for 6 months? Would never happen. Fake, maybe homework.

pikepole

4 carrots in a diamond, sold by kohls for $75 and they didn't notice the problem for 6 months? Would never happen. Fake, maybe homework.
Being very real. Not homework. The discussion of the episode was just rehashed at the holiday party. Many "Holiday Inn" attorneys had different opinions. I thought I could find a higher caliber of information here.

That is not my quote. As far as I know the problem has never been recognized.

Just Blue

Being very real. Not homework. The discussion of the episode was just rehashed at the holiday party. Many "Holiday Inn" attorneys had different opinions. I thought I could find a higher caliber of information here.

Why don't you take your questions to an Attorney. With the profit you made with the ring you should have an extra C note or two, Happy New Year.

Blue

TigerD

At least one "real attorney" on this thread thinks you have a significant problem if the story is real.

Good luck. I hope for your sake that everyone here is wrong.

TD

single317dad

Given Kohl's general practice of inflating prices to insane levels then having "clearance sales" where prices much nearer fair market value are charged, it's highly probable that OP didn't really get a $12,000 diamond for $76. The resale market value will be further deflated (by another huge margin), so in reality he probably got his $76 worth.

Between Kohl's and De Beers, chances are OP dealt with two of the more unscrupulous companies on the planet. That does not lessen his crime (assuming OP is not just another Friday FA troll).

davew128

Anyone who would pay significant money for what in essence is a shiny rock needs their head examined anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">