• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord says my mom can't visit...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Landlord says my mom can't visit...

HomeGuru said:
**A: see what I mean everyone.
No... explain it to me....

*edit* some things never change.... funny how HG can dish it out but doesn't take it all that well

T

tryan21

Thanks for all your replys, but I'm not really getting much answers here. So this post can now be closed and HomeGuru can stop using it as an excuse to be a d***head.
I really do thank everyone for taking the time though!

-Tara

HomeGuru

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Landlord says my mom can't visit...

robert.knepp said:
No... explain it to me....

*edit* some things never change.... funny how HG can dish it out but doesn't take it all that well
**A: I see the troll robert.inept is back.

N

no lawyer here

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Landlord says my mom can't visit...

HomeGuru said:
**A: I see the troll robert.inept is back.
A: Speaking of trolls, how is it living under that bridge HG?

dequeendistress

Yes I see...

and if your mother heard the property owner, (landlord) state that your mother was not to be on the property this may well serve as proper notice to cease entering/no trepsass property owned/maintained by said landlord. Therefor each time your mother--being the "trespassed" person enters the property she may be subject to arrest and criminal charges filed against her.

Check your states law on trespass.

HomeGuru

dequeendistress said:
HEY, before you go will you please check the trespass laws for your state.
**A: where is the writer going? I know where no lawyer here aka no brain here should go.

Last edited:
N

no lawyer here

dequeendistress said:
Bet I can guess
A: Sorry HG, but your not my type and I sure don't want to go under your bridge with you and your husband.

HomeGuru

no lawyer here said:
A: Sorry HG, but your not my type and I sure don't want to go under your bridge with you and your husband.
**A: the correct spelling of the word as a contraction is you're as in "you are" not your.

N

no lawyer here

HomeGuru said:
**A: the correct spelling of the word as a contraction is you're as in "you are" not your.
A: Really! Gee whiz, who cares troll.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">