• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer sent email for motion to withdraw from my case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dthomas42

One of the problems that I have found, is that people seem to think that paying a lawyer guarantees them the result they desire. And if they don't getthat result? They should not have to pay. Wrong.
Nope, I'm not one of those people. I am aware of that and I don't always get what I want. I was only looking for neutral opinions about my case. No one likes to hear that they are wrong but I can accept if I have overstepped or have been improper in any way. On the flip side of that, I expect the same in return. I am an honest and fair person and I just want the same.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Nope, I'm not one of those people. I am aware of that and I don't always get what I want. I was only looking for neutral opinions about my case. No one likes to hear that they are wrong but I can accept if I have overstepped or have been improper in any way. On the flip side of that, I expect the same in return. I am an honest and fair person and I just want the same.
I haven't been unfair to you or dishonest. I have asked questions that you refuse to answer. Those questions were meant to help you. You come across extremely misogynistically.

dthomas42

I haven't been unfair to you or dishonest. I have asked questions that you refuse to answer. Those questions were meant to help you. You come across extremely misogynistically.
I understand that you are the only vetted attorney/GAL as JustBlue pointed out twice. However, I can appreciate your response but not the tone in which you have responded. When you didn't get the response you wanted you reverted to name-calling and unfair characterizations. Although you may be well qualified to assist me in my matter, I am just not interested in what you have to say at this point. I do however, appreciate your willingness to help

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I understand that you are the only vetted attorney/GAL as JustBlue pointed out twice. However, I can appreciate your response but not the tone in which you have responded. When you didn't get the response you wanted you reverted to name-calling and unfair characterizations. Although you may be well qualified to assist me in my matter, I am just not interested in what you have to say at this point. I do however, appreciate your willingness to help
No I didn't. I didn't say anything until said time as you said you didn't want to hear what I have to say. Try rereading.

In Post 2, I asked you questions.
In 15, I asked you questions.
In 18, I asked you questions.
In 19, I stated if you didn't comprehend my questions, you shouldn't represent yourself.
In 22, you came across as a misogynist because you refused to answer any of my questions which were not rude or with a "tone". So try again. And willingness to help? Not anymore. You prove you can't comprehend simple things.

dthomas42

No I didn't. I didn't say anything until said time as you said you didn't want to hear what I have to say. Try rereading.

In Post 2, I asked you questions.
In 15, I asked you questions.
In 18, I asked you questions.
In 19, I stated if you didn't comprehend my questions, you shouldn't represent yourself.
In 22, you came across as a misogynist because you refused to answer any of my questions which were not rude or with a "tone". So try again. And willingness to help? Not anymore. You prove you can't comprehend simple things.
OhioGal, if somehow my posts offended you or hurt your feeling in some way, I don't have any control over that other than to say that that was not my intention. Whether or not you believe that the wording and the tone of your texts were offensive or not, they were to me. Therefore, as I have stated previously, I am not interested in what you have to say.

dthomas42

I thank everyone for responding. I don't know if a public forum makes people think that they can talk to or treat others disrespectfully and I guess anonymity makes us feel that we can, it's just not something that I'm a fan of. For those that responded with good intentions to help, I appreciate you and I hope good things come to all of you.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
OhioGal, if somehow my posts offended you or hurt your feeling in some way, I don't have any control over that other than to say that that was not my intention. Whether or not you believe that the wording and the tone of your texts were offensive or not, they were to me. Therefore, as I have stated previously, I am not interested in what you have to say.
Turn about. I don't have any control other that if somehow my posts offended you or your feeling in some way. That was not my intention. Whether or not you believe that the wording and tone of your posts were misogynistic or not, they were to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">