• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal aid for child support and unwanted child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENASNI

is that libel or slander

legalcuriosity said:
Huh??? You people kill me sometimes. Get off your freaking high horses already. :rolleyes:
My high horse is not Freaking... its a Palomino. :D

haiku

Smarty Panties said:
did they do a potential income on her? Do you know how much money strippers make?? Mucho bucks. Unless of course she is homely. Maybe that's why she lives on welfare now.
NAH....even UGLY strippers make money if they got BOOBS....they don't even gotta be big as long as they can shake'em in someones face... :p

misslawli

The POINT IS, legalcuriosity, this guy came on here asking how to get out of his responsabikities. He can't. He didn't like the answer. He came on here whining about how this woman had done him wrong. The POINT IS, if he was using spermicide AND condems as he says, then whether she was having fertility treatments or not that baby was probably gonna happen. He ORDERED her to get an abortion. That is BS. The POINT IS that no birth control is 100% effective. The POINT is he can't get out of paying support. I know this is a bad analogy but it is the only one I can think of at the moment; If a bank robber goes into a bank, disables the alarm, shuts off all the cameras, then gets caught. he doesn't get out of jail time just because he took precautions to NOT GET CAUGHT.

He can't get out of the support. The ACLU aint gonna do a damn thing for him. whining won't help, pouting won't help.

I like Seniorjudge's reply. SHUT UP AND PAY YOUR SUPPORT!!!! :rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
misslawli said:
I know this is a bad analogy but it is the only one I can think of at the moment; If a bank robber goes into a bank, disables the alarm, shuts off all the cameras, then gets caught. he doesn't get out of jail time just because he took precautions to NOT GET CAUGHT.
To make the analogy more on point... Doing all of the above, then ordering his accomplice to return the stolen money doesn't get him off the hook for the robbery.

Rushia

Smarty Panties said:
My husband says yes, ugly boobs do exist. Hey! maybe I should ask him to clarify.
Let me know what he says. I've heard all kinds of descriptions, but I've never heard a man call them ugly. My hubby isn't home so I can't ask him.

bhoyt

got off on the wrong foot

Yes, I was hasty in my posting. Ordered was the wrong terminology to use. My post was in haste and ager ridden as after recieving an invite to her wedding two years ago I was delivered teh child support papers this last weekend. This is my second year in business on my own. The reason I have no outlook of a career is due to a disabilitating motorcycle accident. Doctors will not release me to work. I spent three months in bed followed by three months ina wheel chair. I have several ruptured disk in my lower back as well as neck. I have brain trauma. My sciatic nerve is permenantly pinched causing loss of control of my right side from the hip down on sporadic occasions. The list of ailments does go on and on. So rather than accept the $872.00 a month in disability and being told I was unable to work, I started cleaning windows. Having no vehicle of my own my sales volume was 22k this last year turninga profit of $5500.00. If I were to incur a 414.00 a month payment as well as 72% of medical and child care I will be bankrupt and forced to try public assistance. This will not allow me to care for the child in any manner. I am not looking for a way out for myself however iI feel others in the future shold not have to endure it. For those questioning here breasts here is a link to the outcall service page http://tikkitorchproduction.tripod.com/tikkiphotos.htm

Thank you again.

sorry to have angered any mothers or others.

misslawli

WOW. For you to come back and apologize and clarify....maybe your not so bad. You may not have thought all that info was relevant but now you know. But you are still stuck with it. Can someone let me know if I'm wrong on this: If you were to get disability aren't there benefits that your child could reciev also? check into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">