• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

ljtb21

I plan on checking with my own states attorney's in fact I have that all set up, but I wanted to see what this website was really about and that I did find out. It isn't about free legal advice is about a bunch of lawyers who get their jollies off of insulting other people. Typically lawyers. If this is the kind of advice you tell people what is the point of having a website like this? For all the people who read these things let this be a warning go to a different web site that gives free advice there are plenty more out there who are willing to actually help you. This one give false advertising all you are in store for is a bunch of BS!!!!!!! Good luck to all of you out there looking for some real legal advice, but this isn't the site for that!!!!!

Thanks much!!!

LegalBeagle

ljtb21 said:
I plan on checking with my own states attorney's in fact I have that all set up, but I wanted to see what this website was really about and that I did find out. It isn't about free legal advice is about a bunch of lawyers who get their jollies off of insulting other people. Typically lawyers. If this is the kind of advice you tell people what is the point of having a website like this? For all the people who read these things let this be a warning go to a different web site that gives free advice there are plenty more out there who are willing to actually help you. This one give false advertising all you are in store for is a bunch of BS!!!!!!! Good luck to all of you out there looking for some real legal advice, but this isn't the site for that!!!!!

Thanks much!!!
and your obvious stupidity continues.. Let me throw you a clue since you have yet to discover one.. A great many posters enter the state in their profile but ask a question regarding another state. Considering how different the answer can be between states, why should we waste our time in responding when you are so ignorant as to not comply with a simple request to enter the state name.. especially since it is so clearly displayed at the top ????

Secondly, if you spent as much time look through this site as you do being stupid, you will see that a great many people do get good legal answers to their problems.. but then again, they put their state.. it really sets you apart from the others doesn't it ?? I mean, your in college and yet you are still stupid ?? How long have you been in college ? 12, 15, 20 years ?? still can not pass the stupidity test to get your degree ??

W

Wgoodrich

Not a lawyer but am a landlord.

A lease is a form of contract.

In my state if your name is on a lease, then you are liable for that lease until the term of the lease is matured, or the lease is released.

In my state if you signed accepting responsibility for the utility bills in order to get them turned on then you are liable for those bills.

Now if you bail out on a verbal agreement between roommates, then you have bailed out on a verbal contract and those roomies may have ground for a civil case against you.

If you can not come to terms with any of the above then I am sure a judge will make a ruling and settle the disagreement for all.

Hope this helps

Wg

L

ljtb21

Thank you WG for the legal advice. That's all I really wanted was some simple answers that was perfect. Thank you for being civil about the issue as well. Isn't it interesting that you Wg didn't need to know my state to give me some logical answer isn't that interesting legalbeagel. As for the stupidity I am not the stupid one who went to school to be lawyer for what 10 15 20 years to be sitting on an internet site answer questions for free because no one will pay me for my crappy services. Talk about stupidity. Case closed legalbegal!!!! Have an excellent day now and try to loosen up a little!!!!

HomeGuru

ljtb21 said:
Thank you WG for the legal advice. That's all I really wanted was some simple answers that was perfect. Thank you for being civil about the issue as well. Isn't it interesting that you Wg didn't need to know my state to give me some logical answer isn't that interesting legalbeagel. As for the stupidity I am not the stupid one who went to school to be lawyer for what 10 15 20 years to be sitting on an internet site answer questions for free because no one will pay me for my crappy services. Talk about stupidity. Case closed legalbegal!!!! Have an excellent day now and try to loosen up a little!!!!
HomeGuru response: littlejtbitch21, there you go again spouting off and wanting to always have the last word.
For your information Wgoodrich is not an attorney so the advice that was given to you does not constitute legal advice despite you so desparately wanting it to be such.
And the advice given is not State specifc so you have a false sense of security. You have not even verified that his State is the same as yours. Thus you can believe what you want to believe but up to this point you are not even sure you have the right answers. But they are perfect for you nonetheless. You can think you have won all you want to but in the end when you do grow up, you will realize that you were wrong all along.

L

ljtb21

blah blah blah blah blah you know you lawyers are so good at telling people off you don't even understand what each post is really asking for. Did I ever once ask for specifics NOOOOO do you understand this sentence Homeguru? I hope so because if this is how intelligent lawyers are these days our society is in some big trouble. All I asked for was some general information and that's what Wg gave me and to that I thank him very much! As for the last word yes I do and I am sure you think you need the last word as well so as long as you continue to shoot your mouth off at me I am not stopping. Call it immaturity, call it whatever you would like, but anyone who reads these posts besides the obvious other dickhead lawyers is going to see that you are the being the immature one here. Pleasant day to you now and good luck in your so called future you will need it!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">