• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

loss of home and child visitation problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

georgygirl

1 payment

She only missed 1 payment. If I accidently put 2 that was my mistake.
And yes they are in forclosure because she only missed 1 payment. She missed the 1 month. The next month after receiving a note from her ex HA HA looks like your going to lose your shack. She had the address changed back to hers.
She continued to make monthly payments because she had marked it down to make sure she did not miss another one.
He again had the address changed to his and that must be when they sent the foreclosure notice because she did not make two payments at once. The one she missed and the current one.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
When that one payment was missed - did she contact the bank and try to make arrangements to repay it?

Honestly? I think there's some portion of the story she's not telling you.

kidoday

I agree with Stealth that she isn't telling you the whole story. I don't want to see your daughter and your grandchildren on the streets. But as Nextwife said my mortgage is the first thing I pay every month. If I hadn't made a payment I would have been wondering why all that money was sitting in my checking account and contacted the mortgage company for a coupon.

Typically a mortgage company will work with you under those circumstances and getting the missed payment back in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">