• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Men coming in while a woman is cleaning the men's rm. Is this harrassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHRoadwarrior

Exactly I thought this was a legal advice forum, and all of you act like the morons that I am talking about. Non of you have given any advice only moronic opinions. I don't clean the restrooms when it is their break time, there are other rest rooms they can use, and the whole problem is about harassment, not about sex. Some of these guys are little boys, they enjoy stuffing the toilets until they over flow, scatter toilet paper all over the floors, and wipe their behinds and throw it in the trash instead of the toilet. And I'm not worried about my feelings I hate Oprah!!!

Hmmmm. Sue the company, the union and each individual dangler for 2.37 million apiece. According to the crystal ball, which was recently calibrated BTW, you are going to retire a billionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">