• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Modification of Support/Daycare/Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StampGirl

Sorry. I was still focusing on her earlier proposal that they each pay for one child. :eek:

So, I just reiterated what you said!:D
Yep! He can pay half and I will pay half. He won't pay me directly and will absolutely force the issue of paying hte daycare facility directly. Which, is fine with me. He does this for our kids dental bills too.

CJane

Out of curiosity, is there a possibility that moving again, and moving schools again, will be an issue re: stability?

StampGirl

Out of curiosity, is there a possibility that moving again, and moving schools again, will be an issue re: stability?
We don't have a choice. They are selling our house. Also with going to a different school, I won't have to pay for daycare because they get out later at the new schools.

If we stay where we are, we risk them losing the house and/or selling it out from underneath us and also would have to enroll the younger ones in daycare which will cost him approx $350 a month.

StampGirl

Update...

I did it. I hired an attorney to take care of this for me! Well worth it :)

Let the games begin!!!!! *evil laugh*

Asking for a complete court order overhaul as the current one is 7yrs old. Its time for a change :)

StampGirl

How much of an overhaul?
We are modifying support to guideline;

petition to split the child tax dependants (right now he gets all three every year);

split daycare;

modifying visitation to reflect the schedule we have had for the last year;

modifying the time share from 60/40 to the actual timeshare which is 86/14%

Also including a plan for when he is on-call for work and give me access to the medical cards for the girls.

TinkerBelleLuvr

ahhhh.... piece of cake ...

When will he get the paperwork?

I worked with my attorney for our motion to NOT be when my daughter was up there. My fireworks will be in two weeks.

StampGirl

ahhhh.... piece of cake ...

When will he get the paperwork?

I worked with my attorney for our motion to NOT be when my daughter was up there. My fireworks will be in two weeks.
LOL

The attorney said to give her 24-48hrs to prepare the paperwork and file. Then since service is only by mail I suspect that papers filed no later than Tuesday. That puts him receiving them around Friday at the latest.

Just in time to have to see me drop the kids off on Sat morning LOL hehehe

I suspect it to get really ugly but thats why I hired the attorney. Its her job now. I just get to sit back and watch!! He is going to freak cause the child support is slated to go up at around $1,000 if not more.

If only he hadn't pushed me so far**************:rolleyes:

TinkerBelleLuvr

Ditto - remember that X received SECOND letter saying that a return time of either 1:30 am or 2:30 am was NOT acceptable.

I anticipate that he'll be trying to cover all my alleged sins (only in his mind :D:D). I'll be prepared.

Triple copies - indexed -

Yours sounds much easier.

StampGirl

Ditto - remember that X received SECOND letter saying that a return time of either 1:30 am or 2:30 am was NOT acceptable.

I anticipate that he'll be trying to cover all my alleged sins (only in his mind :D:D). I'll be prepared.

Triple copies - indexed -

Yours sounds much easier.
According to the attorney its a one court appearance event!! We do have to do mediation unless he stipulates to agree to the change in visitation. Otherwise, I do have to sit through that. No big deal. I am not changing anything. Its the same schedule HE wanted a year ago.

Otherwise, its a numbers game. The w-2 and income statements don't lie. They are what they are. Plug em in and let it go.

Wanna come watch?? LOL I need to have CC come!!! ha ha

Isis1

LOL

The attorney said to give her 24-48hrs to prepare the paperwork and file. Then since service is only by mail I suspect that papers filed no later than Tuesday. That puts him receiving them around Friday at the latest.

Just in time to have to see me drop the kids off on Sat morning LOL hehehe

I suspect it to get really ugly but thats why I hired the attorney. Its her job now. I just get to sit back and watch!! He is going to freak cause the child support is slated to go up at around $1,000 if not more.

If only he hadn't pushed me so far**************:rolleyes:
*insert evil laugh here*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">