• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mom and 7 month baby stuck with dirt syringe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

We actually changed our kids in the car more frequently than we used the changing tables in public restrooms.
I did as well....I "might" have changed them 5 or 6 times in a rest room. But OP "seemed" to imply that there were MickeyD's wipes (baby bottom?) she went into the "bend" (dispenser?) for. Perhaps she meant a sanitizing wipe for the "bed" of the changing table?

quincy

I did as well....I "might" have changed them 5 or 6 times in a rest room. But OP "seemed" to imply that there were MickeyD's wipes (baby bottom?) she went into the "bend" (dispenser?) for. Perhaps she meant a sanitizing wipe for the "bed" of the changing table?
I don't know what she meant, actually. I was guessing earlier. :)

And I can find no news mention of the incident. I only found an incident in a Charleston McDonald's where a 5 year old picked up a used needle.

quincy

Bend = bin?
That makes some sense.

There are, as a note, biohazard waste bins installed in various places around West Virginia in response to dirty needles turning up all over the place, and Huntington has set up an anonymous syringe drop off biohazard waste bin in town.

But, even if there was a biohazard waste bin in a McDonald's restroom (unlikely), I don't think someone would reach into one of those bins looking to wipe a baby. :)

Last edited:

Just Blue

That makes some sense.

There are, as a note, biohazard waste bins installed in various places around West Virginia in response to dirty needles turning up all over the place, and Huntington has set up an anonymous syringe drop off biohazard waste bin in town.

But, even if there were a biohazard waste bin in a McDonald's restroom (unlikely), I don't think someone would reach into one of those bins looking to wipe a baby. :)
OP stated she was reaching into the "wipe bend" to get wipes...I hope to GOD she doesn't use dirty wipes on her baby. :(

justalayman

Not what I meant. Clean wipes could be held in a bin as well. One definition of bin is a waste receptacle but there is also this definition as well;

1 : a box, frame, crib, or enclosed place used for storage

A use of each definition

Examples of bin in a Sentence

Put the old newspapers in the recycling bin.

a storage bin for hats and gloves

quincy

Not what I meant. Clean wipes could be held in a bin as well. One definition of bin is a waste receptacle but there is also this definition as well;

1 : a box, frame, crib, or enclosed place used for storage

A use of each definition

Examples of bin in a Sentence

Put the old newspapers in the recycling bin.

a storage bin for hats and gloves
Right. I understood what you meant. Like a dispenser. But I am not sure McDonald's has baby wipe dispensers/bins. They DO have changing table liner dispensers/bins.

Just Blue

lol...I actually called my local McD's and they do not offer baby wipes at the baby caddies either in the wo/mens rooms. She also stated she would be shocked if it were offered elsewhere. For what that's worth...:)

quincy

lol...I actually called my local McD's and they do not offer baby wipes at the baby caddies either in the wo/mens rooms. She also stated she would be shocked if it were offered elsewhere. For what that's worth...:)
You went above and beyond the call of duty with your research, Blue. :)

I actually would be surprised if ANY public restroom has baby wipes. They aren't cheap.

Just Blue

You went above and beyond the call of duty with your research, Blue. :)

I actually would be surprised if ANY public restroom has baby wipes. They aren't cheap.
Actually the GM at my local Mc'Ds went above and beyond to actually putting some thought into it....She just answered without even asking why I wanted to know. So polite! :cool:

MJ...What happened after you left the bathroom with baby? Did you call the police? Where are the needles? Who has them?
The manager took the dope and needles and threw them in dumpster. EMS man jumped her about taking them. So he told her go get the needles so she walked outside an came back with only two. The spoon an bag of dope was gone mia .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">