• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Municipal Code Is Binding on Electric Utility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ecmst12

No one cares about your neighbor troubles or that he's a police officer. If you don't like him, MOVE. Stop complaining to the internet. The internet does not care and wouldn't do anything about it even if it could.

CdwJava

Being a "sworn police officer" does not make him automatically a grand human being or a good neighbor. The fact he is a police officer is entirely irrelevant to his character as a human being or as a neighbor. If he were an attorney, a minister, a councilman, or a used car salesman would you be characterizing him as any of those things? Do you always characterize your neighbors by their career? I rarely refer to my annoying neighbor behind me as "the retired planner," or the bickering neighbors as "the family of the electrical engineer."

It's sad that he behaves in the way you say he does, but you have apparently run into a brick wall with regards to your complaints and the actions that his employer or your city are willing to take against him. As such, perhaps moving would be the best thing for you. Hopefully your new neighbors and utilities will not be nearly so annoying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">